Home

So I completed 20k views today. Thank you to all the reader silent or otherwise for showing their love to this fanfiction. It really means a lot.❤️❤️

Vikram's Apartment, Ahemdabad

24th July 2022, 11:00 am

The golden white rays of mid-day sun crept through the window and made Vikram stir in his sleep. Not wanting to wake up on a Sunday morning after a tiring week, he pulled the duvet over his head and drifted off to sleep again but was disturbed by the buzzing on his phone.

Not again....

He groaned in irritation.

Half- conscious, he wriggled his arm free and slapped at the bedside table searching for his phone as its relentless ring burrowed into his brain.
As his hands touched something cold and familiar, he picked it up and brought it to his ears.

Hello...

He answered in his sleep but as soon as the person on the other side spoke up.....he woke up with a jolt and sat straight on his bed.

Vikram:- Where the hell on Earth are you?

He asked shocked hearing the person on the other side of the phone.

As the voice answered, he got more baffled and tried to ask but was interrupted in the middle.

Vikram:- But you...

The conversation continued and all his doubts were addressed one by one making him beam with happiness.

Vikram:- I will see you tomorrow.

Saying this, he ended the call and went into the hall looking for Rittika.

Vikram:- Ritu....

He called out entering the hall and found Rittika curled up on the couch with a book.

Vikram:- Ritu....

He called again and she sat up hearing his voice.

Rittika:- Why did you wake up?

She asked walking upto him.

Vikram:- What do you mean?.....It's eleven already....you should have woken me up long ago...

He said looking at the clock.

Rittika:- I thought you might be tired...after the week you had...

She smiled folding her hands across her chest.

Vikram:- I was...but...

He stopped and moved a little bit closer to her.

Rittika:- But?

She raised her eyebrows in question.

He pulled her by her arms into his and whispered...

Vikram:- But I am not anymore...