Friends ?

Thank you for showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

Sorry to keep you waiting for this chapter but here is a long one to make up for the delay !!

Hope you like it 😊

Anupama....tum fir office kabse join karogi ?

Anuj asked as they stepped out of the office building.

Anu:- Umm....iss Monday se join karu to chalega?

She replied and Anuj smiled at her habit of answering a question with a question.

Anuj:- Yeah ofcourse.

He acknowledged as they stopped at the entrance.

Anu:- Tab tak mujhe wakt bhi mil jaayega yeh file study karne ka...

She said pointing towards the file while Anuj just hummed in response counting the days to Monday in his mind.

Anu:- Anuj....ek aur baat karni thi aapse....

She added hesitantly making Anuj turn towards her.

Anuj:- Go ahead...

He gestured.

Anu:- Wo mera college hota hai 10 baje se 2 baje tak......to mai uske baad hi office aa paungi.....Bunty ne mujhe bola tha ki koi problem nhi hogi....but mai fir bhi aapse puchana chahti thi ek baar.....

She tried to confirm about their working situation discussed with Vikram which put Anuj in a little bit of a dilemma.

Anuj:- Haan usne mujhe inform kar diya tha lekin.....

He stated recalling the conversation he had with Vikram regarding Anupama's job.

Anu:- Lekin?

She asked wondering if there was a problem.

Anuj:-I will try to include a meeting with you in the schedule after 2 only but kabhi kabhi ho sakta hai ki meri koi aur meeting bhi ho us time pe.....in that case....can we adjust?.... matalab hum shaam ko ya subah tumahre college se pehle kaam kar sakte hai?.....only if you are comfortable?

He expressed his concern leaving the choice to her.

Anu:- Kar to sakte hai lekin Anuj aap bhul rhe ki aapke Kaka ne aapko abhi daant lagayi hai subah ghar pe na dikhne ke liye......are you sure aapko aur daant khani hai unki?

She asked thinking about the troubles he might have to go through to work with her in the morning.

Iske liye daant to kya....mai GK se maar bhi kha sakta hoo....

He thought to himself as he smiled inside.

Anuj:- Don't worry....GK aise hi kuch bhi bolte hai.....he doesn't mean that.