Anupama at Anuj's Place

Thank you so much for being patient and showing all the love and support for my fanfiction❤️❤️

Here is the next update.....

Anuj's Building, Ahemdabad

What the hell were you doing here on the edge?.....huh?

Tumhe idea bhi hai Anupama ki agar mai tumhe abhi nahi kheechta to kya ho sakta tha?

You could have....

The concerned voice of Anuj from a day before reverberated in Anupama's ears as she marched towards the reception area of Anuj's building.

28th August 2022, 11:00 am

A lot had happened to her in a day. She had broken down.....she had stood back up.....she had inculcated a strength in herself that she never thought she could......she had taken a step forward to free herself from the shackles of Vanraj......she had been determined and courageous all through in dealing with the Shahs.....and for her......all that has been possible because of only one person and that was Anuj.....her best friend......whose thought wasn't ready to leave her mind since yesterday.

The moment he had enclosed her in his arms was the moment she had felt the safest in the world and her mind couldn't help but replay that moment every now and then.

His hold around her shoulders.....his scent.....that feeling and the sense of security that came with it.....that assurance of no judgment in his eyes which allowed her to let her emotions loose a day before......was something her heart wanted to experience again but her mind knew that it wasn't possible and probably wasn't right.

However, she knew that she needed to talk to him about the recording and that was the only excuse her mind needed to get her heart what it craved the most......his presence.

Hence, without thinking twice, Anupama took Anuj's address from Devika's diary and went straight to meet him at his place but to her disappointment, the receptionist refused to let her in the building without talking to him and asked her to wait.

Not wanting to leave without a conversation, Anupama agreed to it and strolled around the entrance waiting for the receptionist to call Anuj when she heard someone call her from behind.

Anupama.....

The voice reached her and she turned around to find GK marching towards her in his tracksuit.

GK:- Anupama beta....tum yaha?

He asked as soon as he approached her while Anupama greeted him with a smile.

Anu:- Jai Shree Krishna Kaka.

She said with joined hands and GK reciprocated the gesture.

GK:- Jai Shree Krishna.