"Ooh! Tell me!" I say enthusiastically.

"Nope." He says, popping the p. "You won't know until the time is there, babe." He presses on my nose with his index finger softly and I giggle.

"Okay, guys. You just agreed on going on a date and you're already going all couplish? Just get a room already." Harry says chuckling.

"As cosy as it is here, I'm off to bed. Sleep well everyone." I give Louis a quick peck on his cheek and walk upstairs.

I quickly change into my pajamas and lie down in my bed, surfing on the internet for a bit. I find an article with a picture of the lads and I, and click on it.

The lads from One Direction were in the park today, enjoying themselves with a new girl, known as Megan or Megs, the girl who won the well-known competition, the prize living with the lads for one year.

Even though it looked like they were just friends, rumour has it Megan and Louis were having lots of fun together, some rumours even saying that they kissed. Wether this -

I stop reading, immediately scrolling through the comments.

MrsTomlinson: Oh god no. Just no. ELEANOR COME BACK!

Nialleeeer: OMG it would be so fun if she is actually dating him! She seems so sweet and I JUST CAN'T EVEN.

Directioner407: Stay away from my husband, you ugly whore!

Loving1Dandnandos: Okay. So just for the record, he and Eleanor JUST broke up and he's already found another girl? Like, can't he just wait. And just look at her. FUGLY. Just die already, bitch, so Louis can get a better girl.

The hate comments hurt me, they hate me. They just hate me. It quite hurt, and I know when me and Louis are openly dating, it will get even worse. I won't be able to handle it, even with the sweet and positive comments. I think that three out of five comments all are hate. And not just hate, they want me to die and they are even threatening with hunting me down and kill me.

But I have to try. For Louis.

My phone buzzes, signaling I have a text message. I open it, seeing it's from Kayley.

Kays<3: Tell me everything!

I frown, wondering what she's talking about.

You: What do u mean, 'tell me everything'?

Kays<3: About ur day at the park, duh! The pics of you and the Tommo?

The pics of me and the To-

Oh. Okay.

You: Hehe... Funny story...

Kays<3: I have time.

You: Well, we sort of had a water war, and Louis and I were on the same team. We were in this bush, and talking, yknow? And, well... We kissed... And we're going on a date:)

Kays<3: OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THAT'S SO COOL!! YOU KISSED WITH THE TOMMO AND YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE WITH HIM!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!

I chuckled at her text, finding her enthusiasm quite funny. But she's a fan too, and I totally get it. I would, like, freak out if she was me. Actually, I'm freaking out inside.