Electrifying Mishaps

Magsimula sa umpisa

Gwen Stacy-de Luca is in her apartment cradling her son, Peter, while her husband Jimmy was by the fabricator working on something. Gwen decided to place Peter on the couch and walk over to Jimmy.

Gwen: Hey, babe.

Jimmy looks up from his project and smiles when he sees Gwen.

Jimmy: (smiles) Hey.

Gwen: What are you working on?

Jimmy: Adding a protocol into my suit. If it works, I can move as fast as Aaron.

Gwen: Are you sure? You think you can handle that kind of speed?

Jimmy: (shrugs) I don't think. Maybe with a little bit of practice, I can--(looks over Gwen's shoulder) What the hell?!

Gwen turned to see what Jimmy saw, and her eyes widened. They saw Peter CRAWLING ON THE CEILING!

Gwen: What the hell?!

She quickly ran up the wall and across the ceiling before picking Peter up, who was giggling.

After a couple of seconds, Gwen chuckled, knowing exactly what this means. She looked down at Jimmy, who was staring up at her with a smile on his face.

Jimmy: (smiles) Guess he's more like you now.

Gwen smiles as she looks at Peter, who was still giggling.

Gwen: (smiles) Yeah, I guess he is.

Suddenly, GAZ spoke up.

GAZ: My apologies, but there have been several reports of an electrical anomaly near the Crypto.com Arena. Units have been mobilized.

Gwen shot a web underneath her and lowered herself to the ground. She then glanced between Peter and Jimmy, who knew what she was thinking about.

Jimmy: I got him. You go ahead.

Gwen: Are you sure?

Jimmy: Yeah, don't worry about it.

Gwen nods as she hands Peter to Jimmy before taking off her clothes, revealing her Ghost Spider suit underneath.

(A/N: Gwen's suit)

Gwen put on her gloves, mask, and hood then went over to the window and opened it. She looked back at Jimmy, who nodded, before jumping out of the window and swinging away, leaving Jimmy and Peter alone.

Jimmy: Now, how am I supposed to take care of a spider baby?

Peter cooed in response.

Meanwhile

Gwen kept swinging until she could see the Crypto.com Arena in the distance. She saw the lights of the arena, as well as the parking lot and surrounding buildings flickering as a yellow electric figure hovered above.