Déjà Vu

2 weeks later

It has been two weeks since Aaron, Gwen, Bobbi, and Jimmy helped Spider-Man send the villains back to their universes.

They had decided to stay in New York a bit longer and do some volunteer work at the FEAST center where May worked at.

They occasionally get some coffee from the shop MJ works, and sometimes they see Ned there and the six hang out before Ned and MJ head off to Boston.

The day before they head back to Los Angeles, Aaron decided to visit May's grave. When he got there, he saw a teenager in a beanie standing in front of the grave as well.

 When he got there, he saw a teenager in a beanie standing in front of the grave as well

Aaron then stood next to the teenager as he looked at May's gravestone.

May Parker
When you help someone
You help everyone

Aaron: (to the teenager) How'd you know her?

Teenager: Through Spider-Man. You?

Aaron: Same.

The teenager looked at Aaron, who thought about about how he lost Tony, Natasha, and Pietro.

Aaron: I lost some good friends a while back. Felt a lot like this. It hurts when you lose them, but then it hurts all over again, because you remember everything they stood and fought for, and you can't help but wonder...if that's all gone, too.

Teenager: No, it's not gone. Everyone that she helped...they'll keep it going.

Aaron: You really think so?

Teenager: I know it.

Aaron: (smiles softly) You're pretty wise for your age, kid.

Teenager: (chuckles) Thanks.

They stood there in silence.

Teenager: Take care of yourself, okay?

Aaron: Yeah, you too. Nice meeting you.

The teenager nods before leaving.

Aaron stood in front of the grave for a few minutes, thinking about the words the teenager said to him.

They'll keep it going.

So that's what he's going to do from here on out.

Aaron turns around and leaves the graveyard. He called a cab that would take him back to the apartment where he and Bobbi stayed for the past couple of months.

As the cab drove to its destination, Aaron put on his headphones and played his music on shuffle.