Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Meanwhile
Mojave Desert

Tony Stark showed up at the thrashed facility. When the alarms blared, he assumed that his sentries will be able to handle it.

He couldn't be anymore wrong.

Stark walked towards the cell which held America Chavez. Instead, he found an empty cell, with its door ripped off.

Stark began breathing heavily before he began screaming in anger.

Stark: (angrily) AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHH! Those intolerable little shits! They ruined everything! You wanted a war...You fucking got one.

He panted heavily.

Los Angeles, California

The group made it back to LA, and settled at Jimmy and Gwen's apartment. They all gathered around the dining table, discussing their next move.

Gwen: Stark's not gonna be happy when he realized that America slipped from his fingers. And if he's anything like our Stark was...

Bobbi: He'll react in a big way.

Yelena: Which means he'll throw everything he has at us.

An uncomfortable silence filled the room until Aaron broke it.

Aaron: Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Everyone was confused when he said that, so Aaron continued.

Aaron: "If you want peace, prepare for war." Like it or not, that's what's coming for us. There's no denying it, there's no avoiding it. We'll have to fight. Not just for our world, but for every world. I understand that it's a lot, but...that's the path people like us have to walk on. Stark hits us with everything he's got, so we hit him with twice as much. This is our world, and no shit-eating bastard is gonna take it if we have a say in the matter.

Everyone was inspired by his words, and Bobbi and Gwen couldn't help but smile. They were reminded of Steve Rogers when he did all his speeches.

Yelena: Did you write that down first, or did you just come up with that off the top of your head.

Aaron: (chuckles) That's something I picked up from an old friend.

Jimmy: Okay. GAZ, what's the status of the Mk III?

GAZ: The Mk III is ready for deployment, boss.

Jimmy: And Projects Arachnid and MB?

GAZ: Ready to go.

Everyone was confused about this.

Jimmy: I may have made something for you. Charlotte, Gwen, Bobbi, follow me.

Charlotte, Gwen, and Bobbi followed Jimmy to a fabricator in the back room. He opened it and revealed three small components. Two of them looked the same, while the other looked different.

Jimmy took the two similar components and placed them on Gwen and Charlotte's back, and it transformed into four mechanical limbs.