Shipment

The next day, Sharon led Aaron, Sam, Bucky, and Zemo around the docks, which was covered in shipping containers.

Sam: Madripoor can give New York a run for its money.

Zemo: They know how to party.

Sharon: With that bounty on your heads, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're leaving.

Aaron: No pressure, then.

They stop at a container.

Sharon: Alright, he's in there. Container 4261. I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel, but hurry up, we're on burrowed time.

She hands the quartet earpieces as they put them on before going to the container.

Sam opened the container, only to find it empty.

Sam: (into his comms) Hey, Sharon, you sure this is the right one? It's completely empty.

Sharon: (on comms) Positive, it has to be.

The quartet enter the container as Zemo turns on  his flashlight.

Aaron walks to the end of the container and noticed a tiny opening. He put his hand near it and felt an air current. He then pushed it and a section of the container went inwards as music can be heard from within.

Aaron looked back at Zemo, Sam, and Bucky before he pushed the door open and walked in, with his batons in his hands as Sam, Bucky, and Zemo pulled out their guns and followed him.

They enter a lab of sorts and saw a man with messy hair.

They approached him.

Zemo turns of the record player, getting the man's attention.

Sam: Dr. Nagel?

Nagel: Who are you? What do you want?

Sam: We know you created the Super Soldier Serum.

Nagel: Get out of my lab.

Sam: Hey.

Nagel walks away, but stops when he sees Bucky.

Sam: (to Nagel) You know who he is, right? (gestures to Zemo) This is Baron Zemo. I know you've heard of him, too, right? (pushes Nagel ahead) You seem like a pretty smart guy, so you better become conversational real quick.

Nagel: How about a counter-proposal? Make me a better offer, and I'll talk.

Sharon: (on comms) Guys, we got company.

Aaron grabbed Nagel's shirt and pushed him onto a chair.

Sharon: (on comms) Every bounty hunter in the city is here, we gotta go!

Aaron: (to Nagel) How about this? You tell us what we want to do, and (gestures to Bucky) my associate here won't put a hole in your forehead.

Nagel: You're bluffing.

Bucky shots a bullet near Nagel's head.

Nagel: Okay, okay. I was brought in to HYDRA's Winter Soldier program to pick up their work after the 5 failed test subjects in Siberia.

Aaron, Sam, and Bucky looked at Zemo.

Nagel: When HYDRA fell, I was recruited by the CIA. They had blood samples from an American test subject with semi-stable traces of Serum in his system.