Guardians of the Multiverse I

Time...

Space...

Reality...

It's more than a linear path...

It's a prism...

Of endless possibilities...

Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities...

Creating alternate worlds from the ones you know...

The Watcher: I am the Watcher. I am your guide through these vast new realities. Follow me, and ponder the question...

 Follow me, and ponder the question

Los Angeles, California
2024

It's been 2 weeks since the Darkhold was destroyed.

Aaron had grieved the loss of Wanda, but still fought to honor her memory, as did Gwen and Bobbi.

He had heard the news of King T'Challa dying of an unknown illness a few days ago, and was distraught. He couldn't imagine what his mother and sister were feeling at the moment.

Currently, he was speeding around the streets of LA with Gwen close behind. They were both headed to a shootout between the police and a group of mercenaries.

Once they had arrived, they immediately went to work.

Aaron disarmed the mercenaries while Gwen webbed them all up, ending the fight.

Aaron and Gwen were about to leave when Gwen looked up and saw something weird.

Gwen: Hey, Flash, you see that too, right?

Aaron looked up and saw a giant bald figure with glowing eyes looking right at him.

The Watcher: The Flash, fastest man alive, you have been chosen.