Epilogue

"We did it!" Jay cheered. "Krux and Acronix are gone!"

"I can toast to that!" 

Lloyd looked at Ryan, Micah, and Bennie. "Thank you for all your help. If you would like, you three are more than welcome to join our team."

"We're dancers, not fighters. Plus, we can't let down our fans, right? We've seen how rough it's been on Cole to do both." Ryan looked at Cole. "Speaking of. We'll work around your schedule. We love you, brother. If being a ninja is what you want to do, we'll support you."

Cole smiled and pulled Ryan into a bone crushing hug. "Thank you so much. This is what I want to do. I don't want to give up being a Stone Heart either. I love to sing and dance with you three."

"Okay, put me down. I can't breathe."

"Sorry." Cole set Ryan down. 

Micah sipped his drink. "We aren't going to stop you from doing what makes you happy. But if you fucking die, I'll raise you from the fucking dead and fucking murder you."

"I won't die."

"Good."

"Not to change the subject, but Wu's gone..." Nya looked at the others. "What do we do?"

"We'll find him. He's our sensei, and ninja never quit. He sacrificed himself for us, we'll sacrifice our time to find him."

Jay nodded and took Cole's hand. "Cole's right. He would do the same for us."

"He'd never give up on us."

"Tonight, we celebrate. Tomorrow, we search. To Wu!"

The group raised their cups. "To Wu!" they all shouted.

Jay stood on his tippy toes and pressed a kiss on Cole's cheek. Cole looked at him and grinned.