Epilogue: A Dangerous Task

"Shio, have you received any word from the Captain? I heard he was supposed to update us with a report on the mission." Hanna stepped into a small room.

A short black-haired girl glanced over at him. "Not yet! But our fuel supply sure is in the gutter. I just wish we got more plastic to chew on." She nibbled on a piece of plastic and rolled in a seat.

Hanna exhaled. "It's a shame but we'll have to land on this unknown planet. Is everyone ready to depart for a fuel search?" He asked.

"Yep, you know we're always prepared!" Sio exclaimed.

"Are we really landing on a place like this?" Yuno asked with a frown.

Hanna nodded to them. "Yes, we have to or we'll be stranded out in space. The hunt for these important talismans can wait until we get an update from the Captain."

The ship quickly descended through the atmosphere when it landed in a foggy area. A swamp emerged to the left of their ship as wild animals called out in the distance.

Gwen's ear twitched before she scratched at it. "Something about this place rubs me the wrong way. I can't put a finger on it..."

Ember glanced through a window. "The land below us seems to be muddy so we'll have to wear boots. I just hope we don't run into quicksand."

"It'll be okay! With Hanna as our leader then the dangers here won't feel so big." Skylar added with a smile.

"Yeah, try to stay positive and we'll get through this! I'll stay on the ship in case a message arrives." Shio spat out a plastic ball and wiped her mouth.

Hanna stretched his bodysuit and tapped his boots on the floor. "Alright, crew. Let's head out there and see what we can find!"

***

Deep below in the depths of Hell, Ignis stood on top of a cliff with his arms crossed. He stared down at the pit of hellfire when a large dragon flew over it. With a smirk, he jumped onto the dragon and smacked it. The beast let out a road and flew toward the west when a figure on its head stood up.

"Hey, it's been a while since we came down here. Think we got enough demons on our side to help with this rebellion?" Ignis asked.

"If you were able to kill a fake Lucifer back in the day then who's to say you can't kill the real one." Lilith chuckled.

Ignis placed both hands behind his head while he stared at a light. "The sooner we get this done the quicker we'll be able to see our friends. Our phones can barely keep track of what they send down here." He exhaled.

Lilith soon nodded. "It sucks, I miss them and my desire to kiss on the girls."

"That sounds like the dream given the situation we're in. Once we land at the base then we'll have to continue our escort mission." Ignis replied.

The dragon snorted before it descended and landed on elevated land. A group of demons surrounded it when Mephistopheles approached them.

"Oh, if it isn't the rebel demons who have come for Lucifer's head. I'm afraid you're in no position to negotiate since we have your allies tied up. Now step down and surrender yourselves!" He yelled.

Lilith rolled her eyes. "Great, the generals are on our ass again. How are we going to handle this one?" She asked.

Ignis held a fist out to the demons. "Same way we always handle these chumps. With everything we got and more!" He leaped off the dragon with Lilith as they clashed with the demons.