Chapter 14: Uneasy

"This whole planet is full of wild animals. They were quite hostile but none of them could keep up with my strength." Wall swiped at the air when a line of clones emerged from the trail. They slashed a massive elephant-like creature down as it crumbled into blocks. He stared down at the remains before he faced the right of him.

Ruby stood on top of a large tree with her fingers crossed. "Took you long enough. I already killed a dozen of them with my new move." She flashed a grin as she stuck both hands through a hole in space. Red energy covered them before threads whirled over both arms. Wall held a hand over to her before he ducked to the ground. The surrounding trees exploded into ash while she cackled.

"Watch where you're throwing those things around! I didn't ask for an up-close demonstration!" Wall yelled.

"Sorry, I got carried away a little. My new threads can burn through things with so much ease I forgot." Ruby hopped down to him and held a hand out to him.

Wall quickly pulled himself up. "I saw that but thanks for stopping. We should go look for the others since this is getting boring."

A laugh echoed out when they sprinted in the direction of it. After they slid down a cliff and hopped over a stream of water, they spotted Luna. Blood surrounded her while she licked her fingers and giggled.

"Hey, nice seeing you two here. I just killed this group of wild boars. Do you want a slice?" Luna asked.

"No thanks but glad we found you. Did you also toss out a new move on these things?" Ruby replied.

Luna nodded to her. "My ash prism? Yeah, the ash trapped the boars and fried them alive. Plus my berserk powers aren't going crazy so I can act with a clear mind!"

Wall snorted. "That's good to know, Luna. Listen we should find the others before we kill all the wildlife here. Might have to find a way to set up camp or something."

The trio traveled deeper into the forest before stumbled into a large clearing. On the other side came Bane, Sai, and Az while they met in the middle. At the top of the clearing, Reine soon emerged with a stack of rocks.

"Ah, you all made it! We found this area not too long ago and decided to set up for the night. Notice how this place is quiet?" She asked.

"Yeah, it is pretty quiet from the other parts of the area. What's up with that?" Bane glanced from side to side.

Reine tossed a rock at the boundary when it vanished. "Thanks to my new invention, it acts as a barrier to any outside force. This means we can rest easy without any worry of the animals coming in at night." She grinned.

Spades floated through the air when he faced them. "Yes, you can take whatever spot you want from this clearing. Set up camp or just lie down and watch the stars with comfort."

"Master, why don't you show off your new move! We wanna see it and you won't let us!" Luna whined.

"Yeah, we all need to know what kind of crazy strength you gained since the training session too!" Wall yelled with a frown.

"Ah, I suppose now would be the perfect time to show it off. You all trained well and it'll make traveling from planets easier. Here have a look." Spades replied. He lifted a finger as the sky darkened above them. A speck manifested on his finger when the area behind them vanished.

Bane's eyes widened and he gulped. "What was that!? Did you wipe out the entire forest with just a speck?"

Spades shook his head. "No, I made it do less damage so I wouldn't have to destroy everything. See the amount of energy I gathered can be held within a speck of dust. If it were any larger then this planet would be no more." He chuckled.

Angel's Ascension: Villains of Hate (Book Twelve)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara