Prosperity Global had been on a decline recently, but Starry Sea Entertainment became

better and better due to the investment of the Capet family.

“Ms. Mullen! Grandeur Investment invested in us.

“Ms. Mullen, we got several new actors…”

“Ms. Mullen…‘

Almost every day, Amelie was busy dealing with new contracts. She had no time to care about other things.

“Belen, how many more days until the public performance? And Gina’s lawsuit?”

Amelle collapsed on the office chair. Belen, who was forced by Amelie to help, was also

tired.

“The public performance will be in a week. Gina’s lawsuit will be in three days.”

“Okay.”

Since Lamont and Macey were already in an argument now, it would be fine as long as the lawsuit continued. Anyway, Macey would show her true colors sooner or later. Amelie didn’t mind letting her enjoy her moment for some more time.

For a few days, Amelie did not see Jeff again, but she did not expect to meet him in the underground garage today.

“Ms. Mullen.”

Amelie heard the sound and looked over. Jeff had changed into a fresh set of casual clothes, half of his face hidden under the low brim of his hat.

“Mr. Capet?”

“Ms. Mullen, I wonder if you are interested in having dinner with me today?”

Just as Amelie was about to answer, she heard Rex’s voice behind her.

“Amelie!”

With the roar of a motorcycle engine, Rex slid to the side of Amelie and looked at Jeff in

surprise.

“He’s the one from the Capet family?”

Amelie nodded.

“Mr. Capet, I’m really sorry. My sister has to go home for late–night snacks every night. The food outside isn’t clean.” Rex smiled politely at Jeff and threw the other helmet to

Amelie.

Unexpectedly, Jeff walked forward with a smile.

“Don’t you recognize me?”

Amelie and Rex were stunned.

“Sorry, who are you?”

Jeff raised his head and raised the brim of his hat, revealing the handsome face below.

“I really didn’t think that we would meet again in our lifetime.”

Seeing this face, Rex instantly became excited.

“It’s you! Is it really you?”

Rex hemmed and hawed for a long time, but he did not say Jeff’s name.

“What? Do you two know each other?”

Amelie stood in the middle of the two of them and looked left and right.

“Yes, he is the partner I told you about before. He is my partner in the organization!”

Rex got down from the motorcycle and went forward to give Jeff a big hug. “Are you not working there now?”

“Yes, my family business needs me, so I applied to leave.”

The two of them stood there and chatted for a long time until Amelie pulled Rex’s sleeve and told Rex that she was hungry.

“Since we are so close, why don’t we come out for a meal next time?”

“Of course. I wonder if you can bring Ms. Mullen along?”

Jeff looked straight at Amelie.

Rex could tell what Jeff meant, but in terms of relationship, he chose to respect Amelie. “Umm. It’s up to my sister. I can’t make the decision for her.”

Jeff smiled understandingly. After bidding farewell to the two, he watched them leave

slowly,

With this relationship, he was sure that it would be much easier for him to win Amelie’s

favor.

Jeff was in a good mood. He hummed a tune as he got into his car.

Three days later.

Gina’s case was in session officially.

Early in the morning, Amelie went to the court with Gina.

“Where are your parents? Did they go back to their hometown?”

“Yes, they asked me to thank you again before they left.”

They chatted as they waited for Sasha to come.

Soon, a commercial car stopped in front of them. Macey came out of the car with her

chin raised and a smile of victory on her face.