32

Chapter 32 Rex Goes Home

“Rohan! You’re really amazing!”

Amelie suddenly telt like she could see hope.

“But I have to tell you in advance. I only provide a consultation service. My main profession is still singing ” Rohan hurriedly called out to Amelie, who was so happy that she could not stop laughing.

“Don’t worry. How could I let you come to manage the company with me? You can do much better than this. I’m still waiting for you to release a new album.” Amelie thought about the days when she was in university. Her daily fun was to wait at the door of Rohan’s class and wait for him to sing a new tune for her. Even during the time when she was with the Byron family, in the darkest time of her life, she also listened to Rohan’s songs.

In the deep darkness of the night, neither of them noticed a meaningful gaze cast toward them.

“This woman…”

Lamont increased the strength in his hand and almost crushed the exquisite goblet..

He had never seen her smile so sweetly at the Byron’s place before. He believed that she only cared about the property of the Byron family.

Shaking the dark red liquid in the glass, Lamont finished the rest of the red wine in one gulp.

Only when Amelie and Rohan returned to the banquet hall did Lamont hide in the darkness with a gloomy face.

“Alright, alright. We drank and ate a lot. Everyone should go back now, right?” Amelie waved her hand.

“Bill, please!”

“Yay!”

Everyone rubbed their full bellies and left the hotel in satisfaction..

“How will you go home?”

Amelie took out the car keys from her bag.

“I’ll take a taxi.” Rohan hesitated for a moment, then took out his phone from his pocket and prepared to call for a

taxi.

“No, I’ll send you off.”

Unable to refuse Amelie’s warm invitation, Rohan finally sat in the front passenger seat of her car.

“Maybach!”

Rohan noticed the car logo on the steering wheel at a glance.

“If I had a car at that time… Alas…”

For some reason, Amelie felt that Rohan had a heavy heart tonight.

“If you like it, then buy it. Although you don’t make many songs now, the previous earnings should still be enough.”

“It’s not as simple as you think. Previously, Starry Sea Entertainment would use all kinds of excuses to deduct the

salary. So until now, I have not bought a house.”

How could it be…

Amelie found it hard to believe. Rohan’s reputation was definitely one of the highest in the country. Even if he got overseas, he would not be a nobody. How could he not even have a house that belonged to him?

“Then where do you live now?”

“In the staff dormitory of the company

The corners of Rohan’s mouth curled up, and he smiled helplessly.

Along the way, they did not say much, but Amelie was more determined to make the company better.

Half past eleven.