Ruby: "Are you kidding, sis?! This is the right time and you're not gonna tell him?"

Once she figures out what Ruby is saying, Yang begins to blush as Ruby kept pushing her to tell Y/N. So, were the other two... kind of.

Yang: "I... I don't know if he will get the hint..."

Blake: "Yang, I know a thing or two. You're just being too shy about your feelings for him. You need to step up and tell him."

Yang: "How do you know about these things?"

In response, Blake's eyes widen a bit as her voice gets a bit quieter.

Blake: "D-Don't ask me why I know this..."

She said this as she slowly hides a really mature book behind her. A sleepy Weiss steps in.

Weiss: "You've been talking about him ever since he became part of the team... sometimes telling us that you're worry about him... and you talk awfully about..."

The heiress blushes a bit before continuing.

Weiss: "About his... figure and... appearance."

Yang blushes even more with their form of encouragement.

Yang: ("I may be a party girl and I can be flirty and forward... but I... I don't know much about confessing my love for someone...")

Yang let out a sigh.

Yang: "I... I'll try to get closer to him..." 

Ruby steps in front of her.

Ruby: "No, Yang. You need to figure out what you need to do now."

Blake goes to pat Yang on the back, giving her a small smile. Yang smiles back that her teammates are rooting for her as she exhales.

Ruby: "If you take too long... Maybe... h-he might get taken..."

The four girls blush at Ruby's remark, leaving the room silent. Yang gets a bit upset about this. 

Yang: "W-What do you mean by that?"

Ruby steps back a bit, looking away.

Ruby: "Oh... uh... n-nothing! D-Don't worry... it was just a thought."

Yang chooses to ignore Ruby's remark as she ponders on what to say to Y/N.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Back with Y/N, he finishes washing himself off, having some mixed emotions since he arrived in Beacon. On one hand, he has to be Ozpin's secret agent and have to do a few missions for him, which leaves him somewhat injured at best. On the other hand, he's gotten use to life here and even found out that Darius is alive, even though he's somehow connected to the White Fang. Other than that, he's glad to have met Team RWBY and JNPR for the most part. Y/N then visualize Yang, realizing how much they spend time together when they aren't doing community service work. Recalling her cheeky smile, her beautiful long golden locks, her lilac eyes, and her overall... appearance. Y/N then start blushing a bit to all of this.

Y/N: ("Damn, I'm really in love, huh...?")

As he finishes up, he walks out of the bathroom, letting out a sigh of relief. He then notices that Yang is the only one in her room. 

Y/N: "Hey, Yang. Where are the others?"

Yang: "Oh, they head to the school library. Probably looking for books to read."

Y/N: "Okay, then."

Yang gets out of her bed.

Yang: "You sure took your time in there?"