ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠

Start from the beginning

Kol rolls his eyes. "Your family sounds insane."

Speaking of family, I could tell him about my brother coming. It would be nice to confide in Kol.

"You remember how I said I had a brother and sister I haven't seen in years?" 

Kol nods. "Yeah, why did they leave anyway?"

"My sister got raped and got pregnant," I simply said.

Kol almost drops the pan in his hand. "What? Maya, you can't just say things like that so calmly.

I shrug. "My Mom sent my sister away to have the baby and as soon as my brother turned 18, he left."

I let out a deep breath. "I saw my brother a few days ago."

Kol didn't hesitate before bringing me into a hug. "Are you alright? What happened? What was he even doing here?"

My voice cracks. "My Mom ambushed me at lunch. He was sitting there and she was acting like he didn't drop off the planet for 6 whole years."

Kol soothes me by running his hands gently through my hair. "He said that now that I was 18, he wanted to help me run away from our Mother. He expected me to drop fucking everything and run with him," I cry.

The tears start to stream down my face and Kol holds me tighter. "Baby, please don't cry. It hurts to see you cry," Kol whispers.

Kol allows me to stay in his arms as long as I want. I eventually pull myself away and wipe my tears because, after a certain amount of time, it gets so fucking pathetic.

Kol looks at me, his eyes full of worry. I brush it aside and smile. "So, what are we going to cook?"

Kol looks at the pan and then back at me. "Maya, you do know you can talk to me about anything whenever you want? You don't have to hide your feelings. Not from me."

My smile threatens to crack. "How about grilled cheese?"

Kol sighs. "I'm not going to make you a basic ass grilled cheese."

"What? I love grilled cheese. Please make me one," I whine.

I give Kol my best puppy-dog eyes and he brings me into a kiss. His lips brush against mines in a way that's almost provocative.

He pulls away and smiles. "No."

"Way to get a girl's hope up," I smile.

Kol does end up making me two grilled cheeses and one for himself. We laugh and talk about whatever topic we could think of. 

It was a nice and natural feeling. Whenever I talk to Kol, I feel so safe and cared for.

Kol was doing something to me. Something weird and strange. And I think I was starting to like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open the door to my dorm room to Angela sitting at the desk, facing the door. The room was silent. 

She looked mad. I've never seen her mad before.

"Angela, are you good?" I ask.

She looks at me like she wants to put me in a grave.

Ouch.

"Earlier today, I went to Leo's apartment. I left my textbook over there and I needed it back," she says. "He said he was actually going to call me. He had something important to tell me."

Okay?

I'm a little confused about where this is going. 

"He told me that he spoke to my friend the other day. Short, black hair, and a whole lot of attitude. She told him that he should stop playing with me and be honest about his feelings. He decided she was right. So, he decided to cut me off completely. He couldn't just be my friend and he couldn't be more than a friend."

Realization dawned on me. 

Option 1 is looking real fucking good right now.

"Maya and I cannot express this enough, what the fuck is wrong with you?" she yells.

The rage and volume in her voice shook me.

She stands up. "What gave you the God-given right to go and fuck with my relationship?"

"It wasn't exactly a relationship, Angela. You came home most of the time crying!" I say.

Angela rolls her eyes. "You want to talk about healthy relationships? Let's talk about you and Kol."

"What about me and Kol?" I yell.

She air-quotes her words. "Your little 'sex pact'. I mean, it's ridiculous. Just admit you fucking like him and stop being a pussy about it."

"I d-don't like him. We're just sleeping together, but if you're talking about delusion, let's talk about your back-and-forth with Leo. One second you're raving about the beautiful little mixed babies you're going to have and the next minute you're in bed crying your eyes out because he's acting like you don't exist."

Angela is taken aback by my words. "Fuck you, Maya," she yells.

"Fuck you, Angela," I yell back. Angela grabs a duffle bag off of her bag and leaves the dorm, slamming the door.

"Childish ass," I yell when the door slams. 

I lay back on my bed and sigh. How did I go from happy with Kol to a screaming match with Angela?

I think about what she said. 

Just admit you fucking like him.

I don't like him.

Stop being a pussy about it.

Angela has no idea what she's fucking talking about.

                                                               End of Chapter Twenty-Two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY, GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the double update. 

I have been waiting for quite some time for the Angela and Maya argument because that means the story for both of them is officially kicking in motion.

I'm so sorry if it upsets you to see them fight, but this has always been the plan. 

Please, do let me know if you're Team Angela or Team Maya. 

Let me know any grammatical errors or any things you want to see in this story.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share this story with all your Wattpad-loving friends!

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!