10. A New Hellspawn in Town! (Short)

No Pov. 

=======>Meanwhile in Young Justice Universe<=====

It was a quiet place in the woods, but the Young Justice & Justice League has been bruised badly from the battle and suddenly Batman crashed into the wall as he got back up and glared at his new opponent.

Batman: *glares* Why are you doing this, what the hell we even do to you?

???: *monotone* Your fucking friends has too many crossover shows has gone too far, now I heard that Warner Bros. made RWBY & Justice League movie. I will fucking show you, who's the real hero of justice. 

Batman: *stern* You will never be a hero.

???: *monotone* No shit, Sherlock.

Batman: Andrew, we can save-

Andrew (???): *stern* I don't fucking care, you just protecting villains. You always neglect innocent people who are weak, powerless and defenseless, you 'heroic' days are over, dipshit.

Batman (Bruce): *glare* Fine, I just have to stop you.

??? (Andrew): *chuckles* Now that's more like it.

Batman charges towards him as he threw his Batarang at him, but ??? uses his cape to defend himself and he pulls out his pistol as he shoots him. Batman dodges the bullets, ??? uses his chains to wrap his leg as he slamming him to the wall & ground multiple times as Batman screaming in pain.

??? (Andrew): *monotone* Let's see who gets the real pain, just like you failed your mission to kill The Joker. 

He threw him to the wall roughly, then he reveals himself from the shadows known as Neo Spawn.

N. Spawn (Andrew): *monotone* You let everyone down from the Joker, you did nothing just stand there and let innocent souls die. This time, you will die and you will be in hell.

He got blasted from behind as he turns around and saw Cyborg glaring at him while pointing his cannon at him.

Cyborg: *glare* I suggest you stand down or else.

N. Spawn (Andrew): *glare* I forgot to mention something, I watched the parts where you have a crush on Nora Valkyrie. I am very disappointed, for your sorry ass.

Cyborg: *glare* You're about to get on my nerves *anger* STAND DOWN NOW!

N. Spawn (Andrew): *smirking* You forgot to say.............please.

He summons his chains as he wraps Cyborg's legs & arms as he grunting & struggles to escape Neo Spawn's chains, Neo Spawn scoffs.

N. Spawn: *monotone* This is for Nora Valkyrie, bitch. 

He rips his both arms & legs off while Cyborg screams in agony, Neo Spawn pulls out his pistol as he blows his head off and he puts his pistol back. 

N. Spawn: *monotone* Hmph, fucking immature. 

Batman was about to pull out his Batarang again, but Neo Spawn pulls out his pistols as he shot his hand and Batman grunted in pain. He pulls out his sword as he stabs through his heart as he kills him once and for all, he pulls his sword back out as he threw it to the side.

N. Spawn (Andrew): *scoffs* Tch, Government thinks they can save people. They will be my own hit list, for now on I am their executioner. I am Neo Spawn, The New Hellspawn, Justice League's Rival, Teen Titans' Enemy, The Joker's Angel of Death, DC Universe Killer, Government's Assassin, A Masked Nightmare and New Successor of Spawn. I will hunt or kill every Justice League who protects villains from killing, they will never escape from me. 

He teleports himself to a different universe, he goes through another universe while the city's newspaper claiming Neo Spawn is fighting for justice & freedom and protecting all innocents. Also the Government posted the wanted paper of Neo Spawn. 

=======>Darkraijin's Universe<==========

A portal opens as Neo Spawn (Andrew Wallace) as he saw all the spirits, monsters & ghosts roaming free. He sighed and pulls out his katana.

N. Spawn (Andrew): *sighed* I fucking hate ghosts, I think I'm in Heisei DaiKaiju-Verse. The 17th Heisei DaiKaiju Leader's home, Darkraijin. 

He heard footsteps as he saw Darkraijin alongside Sakura, Mavis, Vigo, Spitter, Draco, Zilla Junior, Kamen Rider Ghost (Lubbock) and Skeletosaurus are running towards the Eiffel Tower in Tokyo. 

N. Spawn (Andrew): Hmm, if Darkraijin is same as Kamen Rider Ghost. That makes me same as Kamen Rider Specter. Guess I am a secondary leader *smirks* Time to kick some monstrous ghost's ass. 

He began to fly towards the tower to help the others to defeat Ghost Virgo & Rowan.

As the screen fades black, Neo Spawn pulls out his machine guns as he shooting at the glass to created his logo of himself. 

=============================================.

To Be Continued.