Chapter 31 Investigating 

Start from the beginning

So Vanessa knew that these glitches affected all of the animatronics made them very toxic like how Roxy was being so arrogant and full of herself as to calling kids who do not do so well losers are saying no one would miss them. Vanessa knew that this wasn't right it wasn't like the wolf at all. Everyone knows that Roxy had some self-esteem issues, but it was never this bad not to mention the keytar player was never so arrogant.

Not to mention how Vanessa notice that the electric guitar player exacting very gluttonous now Vanessa already knew it thanks to all of the archives that the franchise had a wound explaining that this particular animatronic models in the past always had this issue to eat pizza. No one knows where this bug came from but it was never a dealt with as management decided to use this for promotion in this new gigantic establishment.

But this bug seem to have gotten worse ever since this strange glitch came as Chica now started to eat food some garbage cans and it was quite disgusting as there was rotten pizza hanging from the beak. Including any other food that had gone bad, and that was not good at all, especially house the electric guitar player will go after the mystery mix, so it had to be hidden away. Including that sometimes the chicken will escape and head to any garbage can within the gigantic facility after hours.

But strangely the lead singer Freddy he seems to be the only one that is an acting so toxic as he acts like his normal self, even though he crashes time sometime due to the glitches.The animatronic, bear still ask nice and caring unlike his friends who have issues at the moment, but due to his constant systems crash he had to remain on lockdown for unknown amount of time.

Because of that, he couldn't go into many areas that he could before luckily management had allowed him to roam around that the gigantic facility under the conditions that he can only go onto specific locations.Like his attraction Fazerblast and many of the party rooms that this gigantic establishment had all over in many of its locations. Including other attractions like Monty gator golf,Mazercise and so much more except for Roxy's Raceway because that attraction is closed down for seasonal maintenance, including Bonnie bowl for other reasons that attraction is closed off indefinitely.

Once patrolling was finish in Rockstar Row it was time to patrol the rest of the gigantic establishment, including you when it was time for the lights to go out. Everyone knows what that means. Vanessa always can't help but get a roadblock whenever she was gathering evidence. It was like something was missing, but it couldn't be described as to what it is.As Vanessa soon headed into one of the underground maintenance hallways and went to the front lobby.

Everything seem to be going well as Vanessa then left the front lobby heading to the atrium.It is still the same as nothing were made, and changed, but Vanessa then noticed something unusual on one of the dozen of party tables in the atrium. It was like a drawing.As Vanessa decided to take a closer look at this strange drawing that was left behind she moved past the patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots to get to the lower level of the atrium.

Once the Vanessa then picked up the drawing that was left behind it was a very strange drawing.The drawing had what appeared to be a rabbit, but it couldn't make out the details that well, as the rabbits seem to be drawn in one color, which is purple as the only detail that was noticeable, was those eyes on the drawing. But even those eyes felt off as they had an unusual blood red colour to it.It's not a normal drawing, as they were the strange things on the rabbit as well, as if it was like a computer program.

Vanessa couldn't understand it at all, as to why any child would draw this

Vanessa couldn't understand it at all, as to why any child would draw this. It was very disturbing to say the least. Including the fact that how can any child draw a rabbit here that hasn't been a rabbit ever since Bonnie was decommissioned so it was very strange, as Vanessa decided to put this in for evidence.It was very strange as Vanessa can't stop by questioning what exactly is going on within this gigantic establishment.

(" What exactly is going on here? This strange drawing must be tied into whatever is going on here.Why would any child make this? it's pretty obvious that this isn't Bonnie, since he was decommissioned. The only thing that's left of him is his bowling alley and the cartoon version of him promoting it on the wall here on the second level of the atrium. Include the fact that I've picked up many children does drawings before, and they have never once showing a rabbit so this is strange. Not to mention the fact is that this drawing of this rabbit is very unusual. It's a good thing. I'm gathering this for evidence with everything else that I've collected.I know something strange is happening here and I have a feeling that it ties into whatever this rabbit is supposed to be and it's not a good feeling at all. But I'm going to figure this out.")

Vanessa soon left to continue her patrols as the lights will go out soon. Meaning, some extra security will come in not including the other security that's already out. As the security officer continues patrolling not realizing that a pair of blood red eyes is watching her like a predator waiting to strike when the time is right for it to start. The blood red eyes soon disappear heading back to the hideout where it came from. To report what exactly is happening within this gigantic establishment.

[A/N: The next chapter will be featuring Vanny and Mr. Afton.]