Chapter 25 Breakroom

Gregory felt a very heavy pain in his back as he opened his eyes his vision was a little bit fuzzy as he couldn't make out his surroundings as well.He couldn't understand what was happening as his vision finally cleared up he realize he was on a couch as he looked around his surroundings, realizing that he was no longer in the Superstar daycare.

Before he can figure out how he got here, some thing clicked in his head as memories came flooding back by reflex he went to grab his plushy only to remember what happened to it.Gregory is confused as to how he got here and figure out where he is as he listen to music playing in an endless loop he recognized that the first time he had entered here.

He moved his body as his back sent a message of pain throughout his entire body as he was pretty clear that was still there after what happened he needed some time to think about what had happened as it was a lot for him to process.Gregory is moving around on the couch, until he finally found a position that he was comfortable in and didn't cause so much pain in his body.

He still couldn't believe what it happened though it feel like a bad dream, but it was very real.Gregory looked around his surroundings, trying to get an idea where he is as this place look different to what he was used to.He noticed a checkered floor that stopped on soft, fuzzy carpeting as on the walls there are screens displaying many digital advertisement. As there were these other items as well, having cartoon versions of pizza on it with silverware, obviously more advertisement of the fast food. Including how there was this tube, as well as many other things, illuminating neon lights.

Not to mention there were windows there, as there was neon, images shaped like music notes being displayed on the opposite side

Not to mention there were windows there, as there was neon, images shaped like music notes being displayed on the opposite side. As well as the couch inside of the room, there was also some chairs and tables. Including some retro games, such as foosball and hockey, and many others as well.Gregory had no idea that this place even existed as he seems to be alone, at he honestly needed that at the moment.He listen that there was also some other noises besides, the music playing in an endless loop, as his curiosity got the better of him again, and he wanted to investigate it.

("I wonder what that sound is?I hope this pain will go away soon. I still can't believe it happened though. It was a lot. I don't understand how all of this happened though, but I guess it's for the best. I don't want to pull myself into it so much. Still I want to know what is this room that I am in also, where are those sounds coming from?")

Gregory soon managed to get to the window despite the pain he was feeling in his back it wasn't as bad as it was before but it still hurt either way.He looked at the window and looked down seeing many people playing in west arcade play on arcade cabinets as he looked at the people playing there, as well as playing some other games as well.Gregory had notice how many of these people in the west arcade are families he can't help would be a little jealous over that because he never knew his real family.