Chapter 21 Just a normal patrol

It soon became closing time within the gigantic establishment, as all of the customers began to leave, including the employees, except for one that was working and living in the daycare.As the endoskeletons we're still in maintenance, simply not doing anything at the moment including how there were some patrolling S.T.A.F.F bots moving around the gigantic establishment by the security systems.

As the Glamrocks are in their rooms at Rockstar Row doing what they usually do before it was time for opening hours.As the security officer started to do patrols as some merchandise that was owned by some customers were put into the lost and found for them to be reclaimed by the owners later.

Gregory is still picking up some plushy's and action figures that were left behind in the daycare to put in the lost and found basket, so these items can be taken to lost and found as he continued cleaning.He had gotten used to this, as he did not find it such a big deal, including everything else you had to do to continue working and living here he did not mind at all.Gregory continued on, picking up the plushy's and action figures putting them in the basket as he listen to the music playing in an endless loop.

He continued on putting away the plushy's and the action figures, including putting away some art supplies back to where they belong, as the plushy's were already put away into the basket for lost and found, including the action figures.Gregory continued on cleaning as he was also waiting for the time dinner had arrived. He had gotten used to this very quickly, so it was quite nice for him to enjoy.

Gregory is still going through the motions as he had gotten used to this. He was mostly doing this on auto pilot at this point.Gregory also heard some information about the security guard in Vanessa. He was still uncomfortable around at all so he'll just wait until he meets her until then he he was more comfortable staying here.

As he continue doing his work as he was putting away some art supplies away then cleaning up the tables. He was surprised by that robotic voice, speaking and many of the speakers that this gigantic establishment had all over.Gregory soon realize he was never going to get used to that as the voice spoke out through the speakers in this gigantic establishment in many locations.

"Attention!The pizzaplex is now closing! Please make your way to the front lobby and do not forget to purchase many souvenirs from our gift shops. As well as do not forget to sign any leashes on your way out, releasing us of all liability. Have a great night.We'll see you all next time!"

(" I'm never gonna get used to that. Even though I've been in this gigantic establishment for a while now. I will never get used to that. Might as well finish this up before saying goodbye to my friends before the patrols start.")

Gregory soon finished up doing what he had to do so that he'll have plenty of time to say goodbye for when patrols will start and hopefully have a dinner before he goes to sleep.He never thought this will happen to him at all, as he still realize he gotten soft, but he doesn't mind because after all those times living in a cardboard box in an alleyway he had finally learn to relax, and simply be a kid for one sometimes.

Gregory is still waiting, but he didn't notice the sounds of footsteps accompanied with jingling bells, heading white to him.He still haven't gotten used to it, but before he even realized it, the sounds of jingle bells that came along with a gentle touch on his shoulders he soon look to see the daycare attendant right behind him as Sundrop is happy for that surprise he enjoyed it a lot as well as playing with him with so many games he enjoyed it a lot as well as did Moondrop as he enjoyed, helping this child get to sleep, and read many bedtime stories with him, including doing shadow puppets, he quite enjoyed it a lot with in the backseat of their shared mind.