Chapter 272: Mysterious Valley

Otis walked in front, and the corridor he entered at the beginning was shorter for him, so he crawled in.

   Nuan Nuan grabbed its big tail with a pair of small hands and followed it step by step.

  The aisle at the back is getting wider and higher, and Otis can stand up.

   "Otis, where are we going?"

"Roar."

  Otis made a sound, as if to comfort her not to be afraid, just to follow.

   I don't know how long I've been walking, but the front is getting wider and brighter.

  Different from the little light in the cave, the current light seems to have come to an end.

  Otis stopped, and the little girl behind her with her tail curled up led her to the front with no strength.

  The field of vision gradually widened, and Nuan Nuan watched all the eyes in front of her eyes gradually open round and round, and her mouth opened in shock.

   "Where is this place, it's so beautiful!"

   Looking around, there is a sea of ​​flowers, with flowers of various colors and shapes.

  Some are like hydrangeas, or huge lollipops, some are like butterflies dancing at any time, or dancing girls in beautiful skirts dancing in the wind...

  Elegant and graceful, rich and noble, as fresh as jasper, with various flowers, on the tree, on the ground or on the vine.

  This place seems to be the hotbed of these flowers, and the sea of ​​flowers can't be seen at a glance.

  Among the flowers, you can also see dancing butterflies of various colors.

   Nuan Nuan's black and white eyes reflected the flowers and butterflies of various colors, and she walked in unconsciously.

  Otis, the white tiger, naturally followed her, with his tail sweeping among the flowers, butterflies took off, dancing gracefully under the blue sky.

   Some are undulating among the flowers, and some are circling around Nuan Nuan and the white tiger.

  One of them stayed on the tip of Otis's nose, and Otis' pupils moved closer to the center, almost cross-eyed.

  When the butterfly flapped its wings, some of the scales fell off, causing Otis to sneez loudly, not only scaring away the one on its nose, but also scared the surrounding butterflies into flying.

   Nuan Nuan looked at Otis and smiled happily, like a little sun.

   Otis always felt that the brat was making fun of him.

   "Wow...that butterfly is so big and beautiful!"

   Nuan Nuan saw a big bright blue butterfly shining in the sun, she exclaimed and chased after it with short legs.

  Otis raised his paws and scratched his nose a few times, seeing the little girl running away, he quickly followed.

  Although Nuan Nuan in the flowers ran after the big butterfly, she was very careful not to step on those beautiful flowers as much as possible.

  Otis didn't care much, and ran after the little girl, and it was huge, even if he paid attention, some flowers were still destroyed by it.

  Here is like being in a closed valley, the air is warm and moderate, warm and warm gradually after running.