Chapter 243: cougar

Ivan's house is very lively. There are not only tall and big men, but also beauties with various styles. Everyone has a unique exotic style.

  After he went in with the white ink book, several women immediately fell in love with him.

  People here are bold, straightforward and unrestrained in their feelings, and they will directly express their love if they like it.

   Quite... tough.

  But Bai Moshu had no expression on his handsome and flawless face, and directly rejected their pursuit.

  He thought, it's a good thing that the people here speak Russian, which Nuan Nuan can't understand, otherwise he wouldn't mind giving Ivan a hard time like yesterday.

  He shouldn't be here today!

  Bai Mohua was also warmly received by the beauties and sisters. He blushed immediately, and his ears were red, and then a group of men beside him laughed.

  White ink painting "..."

   ", let's go."

  Where has he seen such a scene? He has never been to a bar.

  Bai Moshu hummed, and originally wanted to take Nuan Nuan out to play for a while, but this place is obviously not suitable.

  Compared to the bachelor party that can be held at any time, Ivan certainly cares more about Bai Moshu, a friend he hasn't seen for a long time.

  So he hastily called the party over, blissfully figuring out where to take them next.

   "What's your favorite, little cutie?"

  Ivan asked Nuan Nuan.

   Nuan Nuan blinked her eyes, "I want to see the big bear, my said you can fight the bear! I also want to see the wolf, is that okay?"

  Her soft and waxy milk voice asked with a little embarrassment, because she was afraid that her request was too much.

  Ivan laughed when he heard the words, "It is true that some of us can fight bears, but they are all warriors. Of course you can watch what you want."

  He patted his chest for assurance, and immediately tried to arrange it.

   But it's a bit late today, so they agreed to go there early the next morning.

  ...

  "There are many wild animals living in my friend's private forest park. He is a wildlife lover. Those animals were rescued by him, many of which were rescued from despicable poachers."

   While speaking, all of them were already heading towards their destination in the car.

  Ivan's friend is a very rich second generation. Hearing that Bai Moshu wanted to go to his private forest park, he immediately agreed without saying a word.

  As for why it is a white ink book? Because Bai Moshu once saved his life.

  Three years ago, he was in a car accident and his legs were diagnosed by many doctors, and he could not stand up anymore. Finally, he found Bai Moshu through his relationship, and made him stand up again in just half a year.

  For a person who likes wild animals and yearns for freedom and nature, this is like giving him a second life. Since then, he has always regarded Dr. Baimoshubai as the most honored guest in his life.