Chapter 238: sled three idiots

"Hey everyone, it's a nice day and you're really not sure about going for a walk?"

  Ivan is cheerful and enthusiastic, with several big dogs behind him.

  Alaska, Samo, Erha, and the three sledges are all here.

   "It's my friend's sled dog, and it's just... I can't get hold of it oops!"

   As soon as the voice fell, the three huge dogs went into the house with their tongues out.

   "Hey! Jamie, Rick stop it, listen this ain't my house, mess it up and you'll be turned into dogs!"

   But why are the sledding three idiots called the three idiots, because they are not obedient at all and often do stupid things.

  The three big dogs messed up a lot of things when they ran in, and Bai Moshu's face instantly turned black.

  Ivan quickly said, "Sorry, sorry, this is really not what I want to see, hey Jamie, please stop!"

"What's the matter."

   Nuan Nuan just woke up and walked out of the room, rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand before she heard an exclamation.

   "NONONO! Jamie stop!"

   "Nuan Nuan be careful!"

   Before the little guy could react, he was surrounded by a huge black shadow in the next second.

   Nuan Nuan took a deep breath, her nose and mouth were covered with hair, and then her small face was licked hard by the wet and warm big tongue.

   Several adults went over and pulled the ropes of the three big dogs and pulled them out. Nuan Nuan struggled to get out from among the big dogs.

   "I...I'm fine."

  The voice is weak.

  The little girl stretched out her hand, trying to push out the big furry head beside her, and tried to reason with the three big fools in a soft voice.

   "Back back, I can hardly breathe, this is very bad behavior..."

   Then she was licked hard across the face again.

  Woke up from a nap and hadn't washed my face yet, so I was licked up by three silly dogs.

  Finally, Bai Moshu pulled out the little man among the three big fools with a dark face. At this time, Nuan Nuan's hair was messed up by the big dog's head.

  Looking at the saliva on the little cousin's face, the expression on Bai Moshu's handsome face was even more ugly.

  Then Ivan saw the sinister twitch of his mouth and smiled slowly.

Ivan shivered, it's over, this guy is really angry, he knew it when he was in school, it's normal for this guy to look at Gao Leng with a calm expression, but if he really smiles, it means he's angry Someone is going to be unlucky.

   Now he felt that he might be killed by these three stupid dogs.

   "It's time for some dog meat."

  Bai Moshu hugged his little cousin, looked at the three silly dogs with cold eyes and said coldly.

   Three dogs "!!"

   I have to say that Gouzi is still very sensitive to danger, and now he ran behind Ivan with his tail between his legs, but with such a big body, how could Ivan be able to cover it.