Chapter 245: Kane's Forest Park

Bai Mohua is next to her, showing off her younger sister. Nuan Nuan is not only playing black panthers, but she is also 'on two boats! '

  The cougar Katie also walked over slowly, but she was a little afraid of the panther, so the paw standing two meters away from the panther was testing it.

When Kane made a wrong eye, he was horrified to find that Nuan Nuan had reached into the protective net with his little hand to grab the ear of the black panther Iris, and the other hand was waving towards the cougar. She gestured like a dog, and then Katie walked over with catwalks after only two seconds of hesitation.

  Not only came over, but also took the initiative to put his head on the little girl's white and soft hands and arched it, and flicked the tip of his tail twice happily.

And the black panther Iris, although seeing Katie was upset and even bared his teeth and threatened Katie, but when the kid scratched his chin and said something softly, he immediately squinted his eyes and moved his chin very happily. He rested assuredly on Nuannuan's fingers, and there was still a cat-like purring sound in his throat.

   Kane "!!"

   "Iris, how can you do this!"

  How did his domineering and powerful Iris turn into a big cat!

   The others were yelled at by his voice, and their eyes immediately shifted to Nuan Nuan and the two big cats.

Seeing this, Ivan showed the same shocked expression as Kane, and his white eyes were on Nuan Nuan's hands, staring at the two big cats closely, for fear that if the two big cats suddenly went crazy, his little cousin The hand is gone!

  While Bai Mohua looked at it with envy, he also wanted to touch it.

   Liang Chi looked at Nuan Nuan, and felt it was a matter of course in his heart.

  Zhang Liang "..."

  Why do you feel that everyone around you is weird?

  In the end, Bai Mohua got his wish. When the little cousin was controlling the two big cats, he quickly plucked their hairs. The two big cats just glanced at him lightly, without any intention of fussing.

   It's cool!

  In Kane's broken thoughts, Nuan Nuan said goodbye to Iris and Katie, and was taken to his villa for lunch.

   Along the way, Kane tried to talk to Nuannuan. He really scratched his head and wanted to know what attracted Iris and them to the children, which could make the two beasts as docile as cats.

  But due to the language barrier, an interpreter was needed between the two of them. Bai Moshu disliked Kane for talking too much and refused to be an interpreter. In the end, the matter fell on Bai Mohua.

  But Kane always felt awkward talking with one person.

   "I have decided, I will learn Chinese from tomorrow!"

  Bai Mohua agrees very much, "Yes, our country's language sounds good."

  Because of Nuan Nuan, Kane became interested in learning Chinese, and strives to communicate with children barrier-free one day.

  Of course, Nuan Nuan said that she will also work hard to learn Russian.

  The freshman and first year novels have become old friends. They all like all kinds of animals, so they can't finish chatting. Bai Mohua drank several glasses of water one after another.