Chapter 235: Liang Chi's comfort

Start from the beginning

   Nuan Nuan muffled, "I don't want Ananda to protect me, I want Ananda to live."

  She didn't know if the other world that brother Ananda said really existed, but she knew that brother Ananda must be comforting her so that she wouldn't worry.

   Nuan Nuan also tried her best not to cry, so as not to worry Ananda.

  He is not in good health now, it will be even worse if she is worried, but...but it's really sad...

   After a long time, the door of Liang Chi's ward was opened, and Gu An and Zhang Liang ran in with some anxious expressions, and they were relieved to see Nuan Nuan.

   But look at the situation...

  Bai Moshu can see that Nuan Nuan probably knows it.

  He sighed in his heart, and walked over to rub his little cousin's head.

   "Big cousin."

   Nuan Nuan's mouth was pursed and his eyes were red. He didn't want to cry, but he couldn't the tears from his sore nose.

  Bai Moshu wiped away his tears and hugged him "Want to go out to play?"

"Ok?"

  The warm, soft voice has a strong nasal tone.

   "I, and your Ananda are going to see the outside world, do you want to go?"

   Liang Chi looked at the white ink book in surprise.

   Nuan Nuan "But...but I still have to go to school."

   "Do you know what the teacher taught you?"

   Nuan Nuan hugged his neck and nodded.

  Bai Moshu's cool fingers pinched the back of the little girl's neck, "Then it's okay to take a few days off, and you can study even if you're outside."

"it is good."

   Nuan Nuan obediently nodded and said hello.

  Bai Moshu's action is also very strong, if you ask Nuan Nuan for leave, you can ask for leave.

  The head teacher of the school heard about it, although he felt a little regretful, but he still agreed.

  As for why you say sorry? Because there are Nuannuan students in the class, I don't know why they are so energetic.

  At night, Gu Nan and the others also knew about Nuan Nuan's leave. At that time, the little girl had been carried to bed by her elder and fell asleep obediently.

  Gu Mingyu frowned, "Let Nuan Nuan go out with Liang Chi to play? What do you think!"

  Bai Moshu's voice was cold and without much emotion.

   "She found out about Liang Chi, and cried a lot."

   Everyone else was silent.

  They also thought they could hide it, but they didn't expect to be known.

   At this time, Gu An yelled, "I want to go too! , you and I also ask for leave, I want to go with Nuan Nuan!"

  Gu Nan "No."

  Gu An's eyes widened, "Why!"

   Gu Nan asked in a cold tone, "Have you finished the course?"

  Gu An "..."

  It's already amazing that he can finish his winter vacation homework, and he is expected to review the lessons he hasn't attended in advance. What do you think?

  Bai Moshu's figure is like a cold bamboo, sitting casually on a chair with a book in his hand, he has an air of indifference and elegance.

   "The premise for me to make this opinion is that Nuan Nuan has already finished her second-grade homework."

  Gu An "..."

   Suddenly depressed, "Can't I learn when I come back?"

  Several brothers said in unison, "No!"

  Gu An: You are just bullying me!

  He was sad and angry, but he couldn't resist.

  Knowing that the white ink book is also included, Gu Nan and Gu Mingyu are relieved, oh, a white ink painting has to be added.

  But Bai Mohua's temperament is equivalent to Bai Moshu leaving two children alone.

  The matter was settled like this. The next day, Bai Moshu went to the hospital to ask for leave. The director of the hospital was so reluctant to part with Bai Moshu, just like sending away his own son, he almost cried bitterly while holding Bai Moshu's hand.

  Of course, in the end, Bai Moshu successfully asked for leave.