I'm Back

Hey guys, I'm back! Sort of. A while back, I said that this story was not abandoned, and I am going to stay true to my word. However, there has been a change of plans. I have decided I am not going to make this story run for as long as RWBY goes on. There will be a final ending point for this story before RWBY's conclusion. This is to save the hassle of having to constantly keep up to date with RWBY lore in addition to avoiding any conflicts. Volume 9 recently gave us our first look at Summer's weapon, which I had added to this story prior to Volume 9, so now there's a mismatch there. Not a big deal but still annoying for me who likes to keep things as accurate as possible.

I never imagined this story would get as popular as it has. It's been 3 years since I last officially updated the story, and I have constantly been receiving notifications, votes, and comments throughout this period. Even managed to reach #1 in the RWBY category for a little bit, so that's something. Needless to say I don't think anyone could have expected something like this to gain so much popularity, especially considering I just wrote it for shits and giggles. Oops.

My only incentive to keep coming back to writing this story is mainly because I don't like leaving things unfinished, and I did promise to you all that I would finish it at some point. Sure it's fun but it's also very time consuming. I don't have the same drive or imagination I did years ago when writing this. That being said, I will do my best.

In addition to continuing updates to this story, I am going to be taking a look back at previous chapters and updating them with some less cringey writing (less references and 4th wall breaks). I already have a draft for the next chapter, but I want to go back and correct some problems first. Thanks for hanging in there if you've stuck around, and I look forward to continuing the journey.