Episode 14: Aftermath 2

~~~~~~
This chapter is a bit shorter than usual since it's supposed to be a two parter.
Though the next chapter may possibly involve smut or not because I'm a bit on edge on whether I should do it or not.

I mean I can write it but I've never done so before on Wattpad but you guys let me know in the comments whether you want the little spice or keep this story as innocent as it can get. (It's not innocent)

~~~~~~

Tatsumaki had quite the day and now had a party to look forward to tomorrow. It was hard enough to process the things she just received with Genos and Saro but now a new challenge approached her thoughts...

'Wait...- does this mean he and I are an item or something?!' Her face exploded in a blush while she was flying. 'W-what are we supposed to do now...?! Is this couple thing supposed to be hard? Does he think we're a couple!?'

Tatsumaki aimlessly flies around before deciding that she should bolt it for Fubuki's house, hoping that she could help her understand a few things and maybe prepare for the upcoming party, if she feels the need to go.

B-City, Fubuki's house

"Wait, slow down. What's the problem again?" Fubuki set her cup down while staring at her fidgeting older sister sinking in the couch.

"What do you do if your....'opponent' overpowers you in another way, nothing be stronger, not have psychic powers but has something more t-that counters you without even trying to fight...?" The green head asked weakly. Her attempts to hide her blush were too difficult.

"..."

"..."

"You're in love, aren't you?"

"H-HUH?! HOW DID- I MEAN...! HOW WOULD YOU COME TO A CONCLUSION LIKE THAT?!" Fubuki's tiny older sister yelled frantically at the precise deduction of hers.

"Because I made the exact excuses and scenarios up to understand my confusing feelings, we're sisters so it's not that hard to pick up when you're playing dumb." Fubuki shrugged.

"Ugghh...!! Well- You-!" Tatsumaki gripped her hair in a childish tantrum as she kicked the couch. Eventually rubbing her hands down her face and hiding behind them.

"Sooooo. Since I actually got to admit it and take a hunch that it's Rebirth, isn't it?"

Tatsumaki parted her middle and index finger to reveal her one flustered but knowing eye that stared at Fubuki, she knew that she was done being in denial by now. "It's not an 'in love with' thing but...I mean it is but, I think we're already together."

She said reluctantly.

Fubuki was surprised, to say the least, but for two things. "Wait what do you mean, you think? Do you not know you're his girlfriend now?"

"Cut me some slack will you?! I've never been in this situation before!"

"You've never been any regular situation before, fighting a new monster, or dealing with new heros who think they can one up you. Yet to still make this work in your favor." Fubuki sipped her tea.

"W-well this is different...!!"

"It is?" Fubuki displayed a very smug smile as she looked down at her distressed sister on the couch. "How so?"

Tatsumaki refused to answer. She grumbled as her powers displayed her emotions far better than her words, her cup was afloat and her body glowed. Fubuki decided to answer for her.