Episode 3: The World's Strongest?

Violent explosions painted the sky above the ship, it was like a firework show on display for the world.

Rebirth and Boros exchanged blow after blow and the impact of each other's clashing left more shockwaves on the ground in the wake of their battle.

Tatsumaki attempted to follow the two in their constant clashing but something was delaying her.

The sheer force and speed of the battle was beyond her comprehension.
'I can't even keep up with their movements...' she thought to herself as she watched in astonishment at the two. With the immense power she possessed, it wasn't hard for her to pummel any enemy to a mere atom, but she can't control what she couldn't touch or see.

'What the hell is this...?! I came up here to save this A class newbie and I can't even match up to his speed?!' she was in utter disbelief as she blocked off the explosions of power that waved her way.

Through the ground breaking battle, both combatants wore a smile as they spilled blood and reshaped the entire ship with their very punches.

The electricity Rebirth gave off would cause their own violent barrages on the ship's mainframe as the entire structure could not withstand it anymore and very slowly began losing altitude.

"Yeeess.....YEEESSSS!" Boros screamed as he slammed his fists on the ground to send a wave of molten metal beneath his feet, at his opponent. "My muscles have never been in more pain! Give me more, Rebirth!"

'Does he have to make this sound weird?' Rebirth though as he clapped his hands together and shot through the molten wave.

"And even now, you're not using your full potential!" Boros saw through Rebirth's moves and got up close when he saw the opportunity.

He slammed his knee into his stomach and sent him flying up above. He then jumped off the ground with the impact of a rocket and went after him.

"Show me what a true fighter is!!" Boros lunged for his neck but Rebirth spun sideways mid air and slammed a shocking kick to his neck.

Tatsumaki was now let staring upwards in a daze, either couldn't or refused to process what she's seeing. It was as if a thunderstorm had come without the clouds.

"Fine then..." Rebirth whisper as he delivered a knee to Boros' stomach as payback then flew higher.

"ThunderClap!!" He screamed as the bright glow around him grew from yellow to red. He then looked down at the Alien and began vibrating in place. Several clones appeared beside him.

"After images...?!"

But all those wavering clones disappeared as Rebirth balled his hand into a fist. The afterimages seemingly sucked into his hand alone.

"RAGE OF THE SKY GOD!!"

Rebirth soon brought down his fist at light speed as his entire body morphed into a giant ball of energy itself.

All heros on the ground and floating in the air bore witness to this blinding lightshow as he fell back down onto the ship