Episode 8: Why do I care?!

Hero's Association HQ, A-CITY

The hero's Association was in a pure chaotic state of panic, lower staff were running around and assisting all heros sharing reports of monster attacks around the nation while the high committee were attempting to calm down a very angry and loud Mr. Narinki.

"WHERE IS MY SON?! WHY HAVEN'T YOU SENT ANYONE TO GET HIM BACK?!" He constantly slapped the table as he yelled around at the faces who sat there, dejected.

"Mr. Narinki please...! Our heros are all tied up with the chaos outside, we will surely prepare a team to get him when we have the chance."

"We can't take such risks just yet, we already have our hands full with multiple monster attacks in nearly every city." Exma shot down her companions' words of comfort to the angered man.

"Excuse me??! I don't care what's going out there! I want my son back and it's your responsibility to get him back!" He pointed a violence induced finger at the woman. "You can say goodbye to your Goddamn organization if you fail to bring my child back!!"

Exma pinched her nose and sighed as the latter continued arguing with the rest of the staff.

"Ugghh....where the hell did Sitch go?" She whispered in anger.

Just outside the meeting room, Sitch was standing outside with Superalloy Darkshine and Flashy Flash.

He had already told them what their next plan of action is, all that was needed was their approval.

"What you're suggesting could well in doubt put the child in more danger than he already is in." Darkshine crossed his arms.

"How do you even know that the kid is alive? They're monsters, they've probably eaten him already." Flashy Flash shrugged.

"If they intended to kill him, they wouldn't have caused such an organized attack and JUST take the son. They had thousands of chances to kill him and Mr. Narinki but they didn't, they purposefully let the man live and leave him here so he'd have a reason to come into conflict with us." Sitch kept his hands in his pocket.

"How are these monsters building such a strategy? And if what you say is true about their intentions after speaking to their leader then...this sounds too extreme to be asking for peace."

"That's what this frontal assault will be for. It's clear that this 'Gyoro Gyoro' is lying but regardless, the hostage is our highest priority. I've discussed this with a majority of the S ranks and gotten their approval to go forth with this...you two and Tornado are left."

Darkshine and Flashy Flash both ponder for a moment and share glances.

"Fine."
"I don't see why not, it's for the sake of the people and the association."

Sitch nodded and quickly straightened his tie.

"Thank you, you two. Right now, I'd like to ask you to go out there and aid the heroes against the current attacks...I'd like to talk to our final S rank...alone."

Both men show him concerned eyes but comply anyway as they turn to leave.

Sitch sighed and closed his eyes. He was hoping that this secondary meeting goes without any harsh conclusions. He opened his eyes and looked to his left.

There, Tatsumaki was seen hovering just outside the window he was standing next to. She curled her finger and undid the lock on the frame and soon let herself in.

"I had warned you a thousand times before that if you put my sister in such dangerous situations, I'll come for you all." She held no filter in her displeased tone.