S3 EP 2: Search

Rio and his friends were closing in on the Demi-human village and everyone was excited for the return except for Rio. The dream he had received just before bugged his mind and left him in a cloud of confusion. What kind of dream even was that? Why would he have a dream like that? "I can't set this aside, even if I wanted to... I may lead us to something that will help us find the three from earth."

"Rio!" Celia called. She and the other girls were now way closer to the massive tree as it seemed that Rio had fallen behind. "Come on! We're almost there so don't get left behind!"

"Yeah, idiot!" Christina joined in.

Rio shook his head. "They're right. I don't need to worry about this now and need to focus on getting to the village. Besides, Latifa will probably get mad if I don't arrive right away..."  Rio flew back up to the others and smiled. "Sorry about that!"

"You should be, slowpoke." Christina frowned, getting an immediate elbow from her sister.

"No need to be so rude, Christina! Rio's probably just a little tired from all of this flying at this speed. He didn't even ask you to come!" Flora gritted her teeth and made Rio feel happy that she was defending him. Still...

"We don't need to be fighting, girls. The beast village is right here so let's just focus on landing and getting to explain all of this to the elders." Flora nodded, cheerily while Christina frowned, but the tension settled.

"Having difficulties?" Celia asked.

"It's all good!" Rio said. "Just some minor feuds."

Celia grinned in Rio's direction. "Excellent, because we will be landing!" The group now saw solid ground that was filled with countless numbers of Demi-humans, including Latifa.

"Big brother!" she yelled. "You're finally back!" As Rio landed on the ground, Latifa flowed through the crowd of other Demi-humans to hug him. "It's already been to long of you gone!"

"Sorry, Latifa." Rio apologized. "Did you have fun with Sara and the others?" 

"Yes! Yes!" Latifa exclaimed. "It was tons of fun, but why did you miss out on it, brother?"

"Sorry. I had to go do something for a while, but I'm back!" 

Rio pointed to Christina who was behind him and Latifa' eyes lit up. "You have another girl to be perverted with, brother! Woah! You must be a very good ladies man!"

"Rio, what is she talking about?" Christina asked, surprised.

"Yeah, Rio." Flora chimed in. "What does she mean, 'to be perverted with'?"

"It isn't..." Rio tried to explain, but couldn't find acceptable words. "Just never mind..."

"I see you've returned, Master Rio." Sara spoke as she approached with Alma and Orphia. "Well, we welcome you back to our village, as well as miss Celia and miss Flora."

"Master Rio, who is the third girl though?" Alma asked. "Is she a new girl you've taken captive?"

"Why does everyone think I do such insolent things?!" Rio asked, aloud.

"Well you do kind of have multiple girls around you, but no male friends." Orphia pointed out. "Makes things a bit awkward..."

Rio sighed and put his hand on his head. "Maybe I should work on that problem next time I get the opportunity..." He lifted his head to look back at the Demi-beats. "Off the subject, how have you fine girls been doing lately? Any new plunderous problems, miss Sara?"

"Oh no!" Sara exclaimed. "Things have been going quite amazing in recent times since your departure! No raiders have attacked the village and everyone here has been living quite splendid lives!"