C H A P T E R 11

Nandini was eager and curious. Manik was not in his room and taking an advantage of it she sneaked in.

She searched all his cupboards carefully making sure to not make any noticeable difference in the room.

She reached the drawer on the other side of the bed. She saw a picture frame. It looked adorable.

A father, a mother, a boy and a girl. Such a cute family right. Along with that picture she found a diary.

'Must be Manik's. Should I read it? wouldn't that be privacy breach?? But let it be'

She however started reading it

13 July 2018
Hey Diary;

It's been 7 years my complete world collapsed. I'm alive and it's all for my revenge. 13th of July 2011. The black day of my life. The day i lost my mother father. It felt like the whole world was throwing me into that thunder storm. My mother and father were lying on the road lifeless. Mukti di was at home at that time. I was just 14 at that time. It was night 7 pm and we were at that hotel. Blast. It was raining heavily. Mom and Dad werent moving and it was thundering hard. It had me scared. Im still scared of thunderstorms. Today i'm taking my first step towards my revenge. Im joining NSGF. I swear i am not going to leave anyone regarding this. Im going to destroy underworld

Nandini sighed. Manik. He knew how it felt. He is just like me. Our motives are same. I still remember that tragic day. 13 th July 2011 7.35 pm was the death time announced by the doctors. I lost my father. My mother passed away when she gave birth to Rishab. In that accident i lost my father. My brother hit his head. He lost his memory. He doesn't even remember me. It felt bad. After Appa's death an orphanage adopted us. He was really silent. I have seen him struggle. I was 8 years old. I myself didnt know anything. Later when i turned 13 i started working as tuition teacher and pet caretaker. I earned about 25000 i saved the amount for Rishab's studies. Here he doesnt even know my existanve and i am paying 3 lakhs per semister for his college in Tanjaore. I scoffed at this reality.

I felt like an absolutely disgusting human for coming in between his work. His revenge. When i first got into journalism i was 16 i found out about under worlds involvement in the incident. Since then im working on exposing all these gangs and get them all arrested.

Nandini continued reading the diary

Hey Diary,

Today there was a thunder storm again. I was thrown back into those incidents. Again. But this time i met an angel. She was with me through out the storm. As childish as it felt her scolding the clouds helped me getting out of the trauma. It felt like if i ever face this kind of storms her words would give me the courage. Her words made me feel like i was nit alone. She was there, she is there and she always be there. I just can't get her face out of my head. In my 15 th attempt i drew her. Exactly how she was. She opened the A4 sheet and saw herself

 She opened the A4 sheet and saw herself

I just want her to be with me. If she could create that confidence in me by staying with me for 3 hrs. What if she is with me all my life? Who are you angel i think im falling for you.

The whole diary was filled with incidents of his childhood, his mother father and her. He spoke about his growing feelings. How she was the only one who knew the pathetic Manik. Nandini sighed closing the book. She had a fire in her eyes. She put things back in its position and went to her room. She took her gun.

Meanwhile

It's not like I hate you bholu. I really like you. You dont know how much i ate Nandini's brain talking about you Neha thought. Its just that at this point i have a larger purpose in life and in this life love has no place.

'Neha honestly I'm in the Mafia'

'Stop lying anymore Dhruv. We know you work for NSGF that is the reason we kept quiet all these days'

'It means'

'Us wont work out Dhruv. We have secrets and they will end relationships'

Nandini knocked an the door. She told Neha that they were leaving. Dhruv didn't stop them. He knew their cover was safe so it doesnt matter if they leave