"Ah! Oh yeah! Auntie has a message for you two!!" Shisui shouted.

"Hn. You'll get the message if you earn it," Fugaku glared down at his youngest son. "Fail to meet my expectations and You'll never hear it," The Uchiha Patriarch relayed. His eyes burned the red of his Mangekyo Sharingan.

Sasuke leaned back to his brother. "Use the Mangekyo ability you got from Shisui and free him. Then go find who cast the Jutsu," Sasuke whispered.

"What are you going to do?" Itachi asked.

Sasuke's eyes turned blood red and began to slowly spin as he pulled out his Kusanagi and held it diagonally out infront of him. "Get that message,"

At the drop of a stray leaf, Father and son sprinted towards eachother. Kunai and sword clashed creating sparks that lit up the dark night.

Not too far, Itachi and Shisui were fighting hand to hand combat. Itachi was trying to get the perfect moment to use his Kotoamatsukami against the Uchiha he got it from. The reason why it was so difficult was because Shisui was known for his mastery of the body flicker.

Much like how Sasuke was teleworking around Fugaku to confuse him, Shisui was doing the same to Itachi.

"Come on Cousin! Give me a real battle before I go back to the land of sob stories!" Shisui grinned. He suddenly appeared directly infront of Itachi. "Boo!" Slashing his Tanto Itachi leaned back to dodge.

Jumping back Itachi felt something drip down his cheek. He lifted his hand up to reveal the blood. Clenching his fist the two charged and began an intense exchange of clashes.

Shisui flickered above him and want to slam his Tanto down only for his weapon to go through and hit nothing. He spun swinging his weapon with deadly precision and to look directly into a pair of Ruby red eyes. With what seemed like a flash of red, Shisui blinked once... twice... thrice...

He wound his arm, and looked at his hands before looking at his tired Cousin with a large grin. "Ah! You found my eye then! That's great, good job 'Tachi I'm so proud of you!" He cooed and pulled him into a tight hug.

Itachi gave a small but soft smile. "We have to release this," He muttered.

Shisui rubbed the back of his neck in thought. "Ahh.. the caster, she was some Kunoichi with pink hair, a diamond on her head and a mean scar running down her cheek. I've never met her before, so does it sound familiar?" Shisui asked. He was confused since he through his body was lost to the rivers. He would very much like to know how this Kunoichi found him.

"Sakura Haruno," Itachi muttered darkly.

CLANG!!

The pair glanced over to see Sasuke and Fugaku still fighting.

"We need hurry. Little Sasu is at a disadvantage," Shisui muttered seriously.

Luckily Sasuke had overheard. He ducked an attack, lent back to dodge another and lifter his hand to catch the next swing. Gripping tightly he quickly spun and kicked Fugaku in the stomach sending the man flying further into the forest.

Jumping to the other two he handed them a seal.

"It's linked to the one on Sakura, you'll need 5 seconds after you activate it. Go grab anyone you think you'll need." Sasuke explained quickly. Without a second thought he spun around and made a Massive fire ball to clash with the one sent his way.

The three watched as Fugaku stepped through the flames, his darkened figure only showing the harsh red of his Sharingan eyes. Tearing off his flack jacket that was barely being held together, Fugaku made 3 hand signs.