Part 10: Gun VS snake

{before you read this chapter please go back and read Chapter 8 zane droid HUGE changes have been made to the back story of Querencia crest}

Evies POV

"Well shit this place is dark as hell, '' Evie mumbled to herself.

Evie wasn't sure what to expect but she definitely expected something that would be life threatening.

Nothing.

Something or someone bumped into her.

"Found her '' That sounded like kai,or was it jay. She couldn't see clearly in the dark so she did what she had to to confirm the identity of the ninja that was gripping her waist.

"OWW" he let go of her, that was definitely kai. "What the fuck was that for?" he yelled.

"I wanted to know which one you were, if your hair was fluffy then youre jay but if it was full of gel then it's you" she explained, it's true she could have easily just asked but come on where is the fun.

"Get a move on" he conjured fire in his palm. He grabbed her arm this time.

Evie obeyed, fascinated by his power, it was so easy for him almost as easy as it was for her. The fire was controlled, frenzing out in different directions every once in a while but very much controlled. Evie and fire didn't mix well at all; she tried to stay as far from it as she could.

Evie managed to drag her eyes away from the fire and to the statues that were in the monastery they were positioned in at three different points of a triangle, two women one ma-

"-re you even listening?"

"Hmm" she looked over at Kai who was still dragging her by the arm. "Zane was just saying that those are familiar to the drawings in the book" he sighed.

"What exactly is the story you never really explained?" jay looked around.

Evie walked around pointing at each picture as she went "Well it is about this man he was traveling all over ninja go until he stumbled upon jamanika village and found this monastery, the one we are currently standing in. The weather was horrible on that particular day so he seeked refuge and stayed here where he met two women, they were kind enough to allow him to stay here, on that night they told him stories of ninjago, the first spinjitzu master, the prophecy of the green ninja and whatnot. They offered that he stays in their moanastry as long as he pleases and he took them up on their offer during his stay he noticed how close they were they had a bond like no other often times they would speak with just looks, he saw how fiercely they loved each other and cared for eachother so he offered them the term womoniums, but over time both started to fall in love with the man on his departing day he witnessed them fighting. Their love and bond gone he tried to stop them but in the end they were each others doom one of them took it to far and stabbed the other the man left in fear for his life but the guilt consumed him, he had to confess in hopes that someone someday will understand what happened that day in the temple, thus 'Womoniums betrayal' " she stopped at the last picture showing the man writing their story.

"That took a dark turn," kai mumbled.

"Where do you think it might be ?" cole asked. He was the only one putting in the effort to act civil around her, after their little..... Detour he seemed assured enough that she wouldn't ditch them at the first given opportunity.

Evie believed that was stupid decision on his part but said nothing.

"I mean if the story leads us here some part of the story might lead us to the location right" evie said.

She faced the wall looking for any hints in the painting. This one was a gruesome one. It portrayed the woman stabbing her best friend in the chest.

Evie thought that it might have been more symbolic if she stabbed her in the back.