Chapter 3: Prison is cool

Grey phantom POV

It's been 2 weeks since she arrived at kryptium prison.

Honestly, it's not that bad. She certainly expected it to be worse. She gets free housing, free food, she doesn't have to work except for the occasional cleaning rounds, and she gets to meet people with interesting life stories.

And she has made friends pretty easily. Sure they might be some of Ninjago's nastiest villains but once you throw them in a heavily secured jail that they can't escape from they turn out to be pretty chill people.

"I don't like it. It clashes with your skin '' she commented as Python modeled his yellow jacket.

After he helped the ninja, the city promised to treat him with utmost care.

"You're right grey" As he looked at himself one more time in the mirror.

" UGHH-" he threw his jacket on the bed. "Ever since the great devourer I can't seem to find pallets that fit me."

"And that is where you enter grey" as she browsed through what seemed to be Ninjago's finest clothing lines, seriously she thought snakes didn't need clothes that venom may have affected more than just his scales.

"I promised I would help you find your pallet and I intend to keep my promise" as she pulled out a purple shirt. It seemed like the safest choice.

"Whatever you say little phantom" he sighed as she handed him the shirt.

She went back to the racks to investigate some more an-

"OH, LITTLE PHANTOM WHAT A GREAT CHOICE I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU" the only thing she knew in that moment was that she couldn't breathe because he had her at a death grip.

Seriously, no wonder Chen wanted to become an Anacondrai.

"Pythor......I ......can't....bre...athe" with that he gave one last squeeze and went back to his mirror.

She took a few minutes to appreciate oxygen and then flew over to where Pythor stood examining his new shirt.

She hovered in the air a bit before setting her feet back on the ground.

This was a prison full of time traveling pirates, skeleton fighters and a snake that released the city's doom without a hesitation. Figuring out she had powers was the least of their worries.

"You look great" the shirt worked wonders on him.

CLINK!

She looked over to the cell entrance (You really can't call this a cell, it looks more like a fancy bedroom) and found no-eyed Pete fallen on his ass.

"STUPID I said right right" squawked guide parrot. She flew over Pete's head and landed on his right. She offered him a hand but then quickly realized her mistake and settled for pulling him up.

"I will fry that stupid creature one day just you wait" hissed pythor as he came into view.

"What's up Pete?" As she hovered in the air in front of him.

"Ah yes Captain was wondering if you had any pudding left, the skeletons were fighting over a piece of muffin and then one of them crushed it now the other one is crying, and the stone warrior is blocking the bathroom entrance and refuses to get up" he said a GP landed on his shoulder.

She glanced at pythor.

"You can go, I had you all morning "he waved her away.

She flew over to him and kissed his cheek "Don't worry I will be back before you know it."