Extra 01: former idols

Start from the beginning

Everyone laughed, and with just this short convo, NamJoon already established that SeokJin was a womanizer.

Jimin inwardly thought: Compared to this former Campus Idol, Taehyung's pretty much an innocent little bun.

However, every girl in love probably thought they'd be the one to finally cure a fickle heart, so Yeji didn't take NamJoon's warning seriously and treated it as a joke.

Yeji then looked towards the girls next to Taehyung and Jimin and asked out of curiosity while completely misunderstanding, "Are you guys couples too?"

The 4 of them quickly refuted. A Yeon pointed towards Taehyung and Jimin with a wicked smile: "They're the actual couple."

Yeji blanked out for a bit before realizing what that meant.

Taehyung grasped Jimin's hand and introduced, "He's my boyfriend."

Yeji covered her mouth w/ her hand, not hiding her astonishment at all: "You're...homosexual?"

Taehyung and Jimin shared a glance, then nodded.

Seeing this, everyone was shocked, including A Yeon: "Oh my god, you guys weren't joking around?"

Due to the precedence of the previous Campus Idol SeokJin and NamJoon's rumors, even though Jimin getting kissed by Taehyung was known throughout the school, most people still thought they weren't for real. Taehyung and Jimin didn't care to make a big deal out of it and continued to stay low-key.

The ppl here today only thought that Taehyung and Jimin's relationship was good and never expected them to come out like that in front of someone from another school.

SeokJin also stared at them in disbelief: "Holy fuck, you guys are really together?"

Taehyung: "That's right. Jimin and I are different from you and Senior Namjoon. We're really dating."

NamJoon & SeokJin: "......"

The only person not shocked was Yoona. Smiling happily, she told them that last year when they met on Christmas in that restaurant, she knew there was something fishy b/t Taehyung and Jimin.

She looked at NamJoon and SeokJin before sighing, "A real gay couple sure is different from a fake one. No matter how suggestive you two act, you can't even compare to the sweetness of them sharing a single glance."

NamJoon almost spit out his wine: "Other than you, who else even fantasizes all day about her boyfriend being gay w/ another guy?"

Taehyung was quite curious, thus asked, "Senior Jin and Senior Namjoon both have girlfriends, so President, why would you fantasize about them being together?"

In his eyes, NamJoon and SeokJin couldn't be more "straight".

Yoona grew excited: "Aiya, you don't know, but those two have done a whole bunch of very gay things!"

NamJoon set down his cup: "Today, you'd better explain to our faces just how SeokJin and I acted gay."

"That's right, that's right." SeokJin even put down his chopsticks.

Yoona crossed her arms confidently: "I entered school a year after you guys, but I heard that during your freshman year, when Jin accidentally twisted his foot, NamJoon carried him on his back to class for two whole weeks. Did that happen?"

NamJoon frankly admitted: "Yes. But that was just helping out a classmate."

Yoona shot him a sideways glance: "Why did you carry him and not someone else? You weren't even roommates w/ SeokJin."