"Four? Haana, Jimin, Yoongi and kookie? Right?" Taehyung's voice was full of curiosity, his hyungs not always shared things with him, and he respected it, he knew, it would be safe for himself and it's better.

Namjoon nodded and jin said nothing.

"Let's see what they're doing, in other way." Namjoon insisted them.

"It always causes nothing but trouble." Jin replied him sternly.

"But that's all we can do."

And the kim brothers sighed knowing the truth.

...

(Pov)

Despite of the headache he was having, at the sight of her face above him, he felt good, oddly nice.

She was stroking his head lightly looking elsewhere in her own transitory paralysis.

"Uh- what happened?" Yoongi asked in his hushed voice which turned out to be really throaty that it hurted his neck. His neck was sore due to crying so much from inside all this time.

Haana's shoulders flinched very lightly because she got pulled out of her thoughts, she looked at yoongi and got stuck just like him.

That feeling.

He wanted to convey the peculiarity pleasing sensation of finding himself on her lap but he knew that his language of shyness won't let him.

He got up from her lap and she too did from the bed, and sat on the chair next to it.

The machine's soft beeping was filled in the room, and a question mark on his face.

"You h-had a nightmare or something, and, there was no one here. Y-you grabbed my hand and didn't let go."

Yoongi widened his eyes, he couldn't even believe he would have done that. Grabbing her, just the sound of it made him feel fuzzy inside. Why would he do that.

"I am sorry." He said lowly, his head hanging low, he couldn't look at her after whatever happened.

"No i-it's okay actually, I can understand." Haana replied bravely though there was a tint of redness on her face.

But she really does understand the terror of a nightmare, how couldn't she when it's her story of every night.

"But, yoongi, it is not okay what you did. Not at all okay you know, cutting yourse-"

"I know." He intruppted her.

"Then wh-"

"You don't need to care about me Haana."
He said now looking at her.

It was unnecessary, but Haana felt bad the way he said. It isn't like no one has ever talked that way to her, but yoongi saying it that way, was odd. Really odd.

"Alright." Haana breathed, and smiled.

"It's okay, just, consider what I am saying. Harming yourself just to get away from greater pain, is, not the answer, not the solution. Please.." She said, and he didn't wanted to listen, he just looked away.

"Why did you show up at the restaurant." Yoongi asked not looking at her.

Haana hissed internally, if she didn't showed up at the scene, none of this would have happened. Yoongi wouldn't have got fired, he wouldn't have cut himself, they wouldn't have been here in the hospital.

But just the thought of yoongi being humiliated, didn't sit right to her.

"It isn't your fault. My life is like that."
He said and as he spoke, he layed back down and closed his eyes, shutting off from her and the world for a few minutes.

"Dad is waiting outside, do you want to meet him?" She asked, his eyes shot up but he didn't say a word in reply.

"A-and, if you get discharged in an hour, uh- you still can come for dinner tonight."

That reminded him of something, and although the realisation of it wasn't pleasing as he was late realising it, but he was glad atleast he remembered.

He got up and looked around without saying a word to Haana because he didn't know what to say, but he knew exactly what to do.

He took his bag from the front visitor's resting chair, while Haana thought he didn't wanted her to be there speaking nothing but nonsense, she got up to leave the room with guilt filled inside her.

Yoongi said, very lowly, that it came out as a whisper, "wait" so low that she couldn't hear.

And if he didn't rushed and held her hand she would have walked out the door.

He got her suprised doing that.

"Wh-what?" She turned and asked him with a feel of warm blood rushing on her cheeks.

"Happy birthday."

...