Mirko, the No. 5 Hero!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"You can take your sweet time Endeavor, I got everything covered down in the lab," Mirko stated confidently, a smirk adorning her face.

"There is no doubt about your abilities. We've all witnessed firsthand what you're capable of," Aizawa acknowledged. "However, it would be advantageous for both you and the success of this mission if we could arrive there quickly and bring an end to this operation in one fell swoop."

"Hmm... can't argue with that," Mirko shrugged indifferently, showing little concern about whether they could reach her in the lab or not. 

The Drill Nomu launched an attack on the heroes, its rapidly spinning drills aimed at striking them. However, before the drills could land a hit on anyone, Aizawa activated his quirk, stopping the drills in their tracks. Seizing this opportunity, Endeavor unleashed his attack.

"Flashfire Fist..." Endeavor's hand blazed with intense heat as he launched a powerful strike. "Jetburn!" The attack unleashed a massive amount of flames and heat, engulfing the area. When the flames finally subsided, the Nomu had disappeared without a trace.

"He defeated it..." Bakugo started with an excited grin on his face.

"...with a single attack," Izuku completed his sentence as he stared at the screen with dumbfounded eyes.

Normally, Bakugo would have screamed at Izuku for doing something like that, but right now all he could think about was how he could increase the radius and heat of his explosions so that he could deal with these creatures as easily as Endeavor did.

"Mirko-" Endeavor attempted to say something, but his words were cut off by an incoming attack. Without hesitation, Rock Lock swiftly positioned himself in front of them. "Deadbolt!" he exclaimed, utilizing his quirk to lock a nearby bench in place as a protective barrier. The bench formed a shield in front of them, guarding against the oncoming assault.

Endeavor, Aizawa, and Mic, who had been standing behind Rock Lock, immediately sprang into action, joining forces with the rest of the heroes to combat the swarm of low-level Nomus.

"These white Nomus are really annoying," Jiro frowned. "They keep swarming heroes, not to mention how many of them there are."

"I guess they are working as that Doctor intended them to," Momo said. "That said, having Jeanist there would have helped with restraining a large number of them."

"Now that I think about it, where am I?" Jeanist asked. He found it strange that he, the No. 3 hero, wasn't involved in a major operation like this.

Meanwhile, Hawks shifted uncomfortably in his seat as a whirlwind of thoughts raced through his mind. 'Did I really go through with it? Did I truly carry out that plan?' he questioned himself silently. 'Hold on! If the plan succeeded, He should have been here with the other heroes. Does that mean I truly had to...' The mere thought caused him to clench his fist, a mix of frustration and regret welling up within him.

"Small fry keeps coming out! How's the hospital evacuation?" Rock Lock asked over the comms, his voice filled with irritation.

"We just finished the last person!" Mandalay responded as we witnessed heroes and medical professionals loading patients and civilians into ambulances."You can go all out!"

"I must say, the efficiency with which the heroes evacuated all those individuals is truly commendable," Iida remarked. "Without their swift actions, many lives would have been in imminent danger."

"It's a collaborative effort," Aizawa said. "This is precisely why we have various types of heroes. For example, Endeavor, Mic, and I wouldn't be able to focus solely on fighting Nomus if we had to worry about saving people. Likewise, Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Tiger, and others wouldn't be able to concentrate on rescuing people if they had to defend themselves from a swarm of Nomus, not to mention the advanced threats like High-Ends."