Chapter 1

Jimin the head of the mafia world, was so poor that the conditions forced him to become a mafia. He had a really rough childhood. He was so cold that no one even dared to talk in front of him, even if anyone did his end was near. He was so rich that he can buy anyone he wanted. He had a girlfriend Kang Y/N, he loved her more than anything in this world and even the money was nothing in front of her. He was really sweet towards her, he didn't want to feel that she was with him because she was forced to do so, he wanted her to love him for he really is.

Flashback —

Y/N was walking on road and that time Jimin was getting shoted by a gun from a rival. Y/N saw that and runned to save him. She took him to the hospital, at that time he was awake his guards told him everything he had fallen in love with her only by listening what she did. He decided to make her his. He did a background check on her and got to know about her family. He asked his guards to keep an eye on her.

Few days later —

Jimin POV

My guards came to me and said Y/N has a stepmother and a father. Her father doesn't know that her stepmother abuses her and her stepmother can sell her for money. After a few days her stepmother told a person to go in Jimin's house and be his friend and steal money from him. He did as the stepmother said. He became his friend and went to steal money from him. Jimin got to know that. He asked him —

Jimin : Who has sent you?

?? : Y/N's  step-step-moth-er

His voice was cracking. He was very scared. He told his guards to bring her infront of him. He asked her —

Jimin : Why did you told him to do this?

Stepmother : Because I wanted money.

Jimin : Don't you know I can do anything like kill you or control you?

Stepmother : I know please don't do anything like this I can give you money or anything you want.

Jimin : I want your daughter.

Stepmother : Okay okay I will give you her to you!!

Present —

Y/N POV (morning 7:30)

I woke up and the first thing that came to mind was Jimin. He is a nice guy he never made me feel uncomfortable. When I got to know my stepmother sold me to a mafia, I was shocked because I was already being torchered at home by my stepmother. I didn't want to get torchered by some stranger. But when I saw the guy i remembered he was the same guy whom I saved. I fell in love with him at first sight. I thought that he will mistreat me as a mafia, but he was very sweet towards me. I got to know that he only behaved like that towards me...........

Hi guys,
I hope you all like the part.
Do suggest me your thoughts in comments. I will upload the chapters every Monday and Tuesday. So stay tuned.💜