Whimpers...

Enid's PoV:

"Stand back, go away" warned her, she whimpered slightly. Guess I learnt a lot from Wednesday!

"ENID SINCALIR," mr. Sir but in, "STOP GROWLING AT CLASSMATES! DETENTION"

I huffed, picking up my phone and packing my stuff. Not only Wednesday but me? At least I'm not dealing with Myra, I hate her. She's trying to win Wednesday back. NOT ON MY WATCH! Wednesday is mine, Wednesday is mine. Not hers.

I make my way don't to the detention room and walk in to see Wednesday leaning up against the wall and drawing in her sketchbook. I walk over to her and place my bag next to hers.

"Hey Willa," I said in a calm tone.
"Hey," she didn't look up from her sketchbook.
"Whacha' drawing?" I flopped down next to her.
"A grave yard with a ball python in the middle," she moved her pencil, letting me see. SHES SO GOOD!
"Woah willa your great at drawing!" I say, attempting eye contact.
"Thanks, I'm great at a lot of things... almost everything," she smirks slightly, quickly hiding it so I wouldn't see.
"I KNOW! YOUR GOOD AT EVERYTHINGGGG!" I over-exaggerate 'everything'.

——time skip/ after classes——

Me and Wednesday are walking back to the dorm. She's been fiddling and fidgeting with her hands all the way here, trailing behind me and looking down at her feet. Every time I look back her face seems red, like she's flustered. But what about? She doesn't like feelings and emotions because they make her seem "weak".

I open the door and let her walk in, she doesn't say anything. Normally she'll say thanks or hum something under her breath. She walks past me, and drags me in with her.

"Wednesday I can walk!" I laughed, standing up straight again. Still no answer.

/13+ until next bold line/

Then out of the blue, she pushes me up against the wall, pinning me there. I can feel my face heat up, Wednesdays face was a bright red as her dark obsidian eyes connected with mine.

"I'm good at everything am I?" She eventually spoke, inching her face closer to mine.
"Y-yes?" I stuttered.
"Shall we test that theory?" She smirked.

I could feel her warm breath against my lips as she gets closer, "what are you doing Willa?" Before she answered, her cold, smooth lips pressed against mine. She pinned my against the wall more, slipping her ice-cold hands on my face. She gently rubbed her thumb along my cheek bone.

She pulled her lips away from mine, catching a heavy breath. She didn't let me speak, she pushed her lips against mine, desperate for me. She pushed herself deeper into the kiss, I was right. She was good at everything.

Her tongue begs my teeth, wanting to let it into my mouth. I accept it weakly and feel her tongue slip into my mouth, exploring every inch of it. Her left hand stayed on my face, yet her right hand slipped onto my waist. It pulled my shirt up slightly allowing her to mover her way up to my bra.

She pulls her tongue out of my mouth and pulling our lips apart, a string of saliva the only thing connected from our mouths. I pant, retrieving the air she has taken from me. She separated her body from mine.

/end/

Wednesdays pov:
As I walk away, leaving Enid there in shock, I hear a knock on the door.

"Go lay in bed, love" I whispered to Enid. As Enid lies in bed, I open the door slightly.
"Hey Wednesday, is Enid there?" Yoko asks as I'm opening the door. She tries to peer in and look for Enid but I block her view.
"She's asleep right now," i lie.
"Oh, tell her to call me when she's awake. Thanks Wednesday!" She walks down the hall, meeting up with Davina.

I shut the door and turn to see Enid who isn't in her bed anymore, she's in mine. I smile at this. Why does she have to be so cute? I sit on the bed next to her.

"You ok?" I ask, placing my hand on top of hers.
"Mhm, I'm just tired" she yawns.

She sat up next to me and put her head on my shoulder. I turn my body slightly, watching her fall into my lap. I relax myself and fall asleep with Enid in my lap, it was comfortable and more comfortable than normal.

A/n)

I hate this. This is terrible. To make up for it, imma make a pride month chapter like 3000 words long. It'll take awhile cause I have a busy schedule all the time but it'll be out in a couple weeks or less hopefully.

Note for WenclairMyLife if you are not her then u can read but it isn't aimed at you.

Amour,
The time we've spent talking and giving ideas to each other, I've understood you more. When I first met you, I didn't really think I could be friends with you as you appeared to have multiple walls built. You may not have noticed these walls but they blocked me for a while. I managed to know most down and found my way into your heart as you did mine.

I love you ml and that won't change. When we can't talk because of our time zones, I'll end up seeing a video on TikTok or my friends have tagged me in a video and all it does is remind me of you.

I'm not asking you out as I don't know your age and I'm not ready yet. I'm just saying I love you and no one can change that. I struggle to express feelings to people I like and express how I feel to anyone I know but with you, you changed me. I still struggle with other people but you're always there. I can't express how much I love you. Again I mean it as a friend, nothing more. <3

-ace.