Party

Enid's POV:
Once me and Wednesday got back to the dorm, she had asked me about wolfing-out but i don't know much. I've never truly been taught on werewolves so I've never had the chance to contain that knowledge.

She told me that she was heading to the library to look at the purple section of animals and stuff. She said I could go along with her if I wanted to. I put my shoes on and got ready to leave until my phone buzzed. It was Yoko.

Egg yolk: Enid! I'm having a party tonight! It's at my dorm, we will have party games, alcohol, and more! You can bring annoying u want. Bianca, me, Davina, Xavier, Ajax and you can come, the others I mentioned are already invited tho. You can bring Wednesday!

She-wolf: sure I'll come! I'll bring Wednesday and thing too!can't wait ❤️

Egg yolk: cool! See ya there E❤️

End of texts*

I guess plans have changed. I began running down to the nightshade's library. Once I reach the statue of some old man, I snap my fingers twice... I'm sure that's what Wednesday said to do anyway. Luckily it worked! It scraped across the ground as it moved backwards. I entered the dark room, slowly I crept down the stairs and inspected each painting along the wall on my way down.

"Greetings Enid," the short, deathly girl said without looking at me.

I jumped down the last step before saying, "how did u know it was me?"

She simply replied, "your light illuminates the room."

"Oh," I began. "
well Yoko's hosting a party tomorrow, wanna come? You know EVERYONEEEE there," I stretched the everyone hoping she'd click on that I want her to join me.

"No Enid, you know how I feel about 'parties," she slid two books into her bag and turned to look at me.

"You know Willa, for a smart girl you really can't understand one thing about someone can you?" She gave me a puzzled look I return. We where in silence, confusing filling the air until I finally spoke.

"WILLA I WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME!" I blurted out.

"Y-you want me to go with you?" She stuttered. Was she feeling nervous? No that's impossible.

"Yes Wednesday! I do! Please.." I begged.

"Fine," she followed behind me as I skipped up the stairs.

No one's POV:
Now, Enid and Wednesday are walking through the hall and heading for Yoko's dorm. As they approach the old, crooked door, Enid runs ahead and knocks upon it. A tall, vampire girl opens the door, allowing the wolf and the short, goth girl in.

There before them, sat the other invited people: Bianca, Davina, Xavier, Ajax. Now everyone was here.

"Alright, we will begin the party games when it gets to sunset. All the drinks and food are near the door," Yoko pointed towards the food. Everyone stood up and began grabbing little snacks for the wait.

"What are we gunna do for the time being?" Xavier asked before shoving food in his mouth.

"Whatever u want, talk, sit in the corner, smoke, have some shots. I don't care. Just don't break anything!" She chuckled.

Everyone went and done there own things, then, before they knew it, it was sunset. The real party began.

Wednesdays POV:
It was now sunset and Yoko had gathered us into a circle. She began explaining the first party game: never have u ever, classic version. There was no questions about relationships, we were sticking to the "never have u ever licked the floor" stuff, and as the night grew closer, we'd get deeper into the questions.

"So.." Yoko spoke, "who's ready to start?"
In unison, everyone said "yeah!"

As we started, I looked around at everyone - seeing were everyone was sat. Ajax and Enid were sat next to eachother, Yoko on the other side of Enid. The games went on however one made me listen more: " never have you ever kissed someone the same gender or wanted to?"

My obvious answer was going to be "never". As much as it was true, I had began forming a strange feeling for someone. I'm unsure what this feeling is but it's a tingling, uneasy feeling.

Everyone put up an answer, Enid saying "I have", Ajax saying "never" with an additional "yet" added to the bottom, Xavier saying "I have" etc etc.

Everyone was waiting for me to answer. Was I really zoned for that long? I quickly grabbed one of my cards, not noticing which one.

There was this "oooo" coming from everyone, which left a confused look on my face. I spun the card around revealing to myself what I picked up while everyone was putting theirs down. I stared at the card, not being able to read it as my vision became blurry. Like my vision was fading or I was blinded.

Then I realised, it read "I have". Crap. Everyone was getting ready to pack up so I handed my cards in.

"So who is it?" Yoko blurted out, referring to me saying "I have".
"That's on a need to know basis," i deadpanned trying not to cause eye contact.

Bianca got up to out the 'never have I ever' cards away. My throat began becoming more dry until I looked over to see Ajax becoming closer to Enid. He had his arm around her shoulder and was scooting closer to her.

It's hard to read emotion for me as I do not understand that weakness but Enid did not seem to enjoy what Ajax was doing.

"Ajax," my mouth spoke out before my brain realised.
"Hm?" He hummed in response, c,early annoyed with my interruption of him and Enid.
"Get me a drink. My throats dry," I was forcing him away.

He huffed as he began stomping into the kitchen. I heard the cups clatter so now was my chance. I swiftly snuck into Ajax's spot  as he walked back in. I turned to him as he gave me a 'huh?' Look.

I took my drink as Enid let out a sigh of relief. As I went to take a sip of water, a strong smell hit my nose. I couldn't pin point it but I realised it was coming from the drink.

As the smell hit me, I did take a swallow of water. Time passed and I placed the cup down. It didn't feel right to drink it. I began becoming more dizzy and started loosing control of my mind. I just wanted to leave.

I stood up, stumbling to the door.

"Enid, if you want to come with me... you can.." I struggled to spit out.

Enid stood up, waved bye and stopped out behind me. Just as I left, I heard Ajax and Xavier laughing and said something about "drugged" and "spiked". So they spiked my drink and drugged me, great.

The longer I walked the more my eyes grew heavy and I lost sense of direction.

Enid's PoV:
I noticed that Wednesday began loosing sense of direction and slowed down quite a lot. I trailed behind her, grabbing on to her arm helping her get back to the dorm.

The strong smell of drugs and alcohol came wafting my way. Ajax gave her the drink so most likely he drugged her.

We reached the dorm and I let go of Wednesdays arm, allowing her to let herself in. Instead, she collapsed. I picked her up and carried her bridal-style to her bed.

"T-thanks" was all I could hear.
"No problem," I chuckled back. Wednesday said something back to me but I was unaware of what she said, "hmm?"
"I l-love y-ou" she coughed out, falling asleep.

I could feel my face heat up, "love you too," I whispered back knowing now would be my only time to ever say it. I knew she was drunk but it still felt real, like it was actually her and not her drunk side.

A/n
Sorry this took so long, I've had school and exams and stuff to deal with. You should definitely check out WenclairMyLife s book as it's amazing, it's a finished Wenclair book but the plot twist at the end was INCREDIBLE and very un-expected. Thank you for the support by ml: WenclairMyLife. And by everyone else too. I don't plan on making any smut for awhile as I don't want this to be a smut story, more of a mystery/death type of story plus I'm TERRIBLY bad at smut too 😭 I'll have fluff and stuff but yh.
-ace
Take care of yourselves ❤️