What happened.

A/n 1
I thought I'd add my art as the banner, I used a reference photo but turned out nothing like it 😅

Wednesdays pov:
I woke up in my bed, head pounding and not being able to remember anything. How did I get here? Wasn't I at Yoko's get-together? I sat up, quickly exiting my thoughts which made my headache worse.

Everything was blurry as I sat up. I lightly rubbed my eyes before shooting my eyes around the room. Enid wasn't there. Where could she be? I slipped out of my covers, seeing i was still wearing the same  clothes from the night before.

I stood next to my bed before I began dragging my weight to the wardrobe. In there, a set of clothes was lying on a smooth, wood table. A little note sat beside it.

I picked up the pile of clothes admiring the black and white patterns along the top. There were a pair of cargo-pants, one grey one black - like a 'you decide' type of option. A black and white under-top with a dark black sweater.

I walked to the back of my walk-in-wardrobe, sliding the door shut and beginning to slip off my black sweat pants from yesterday. I replaced all of my clothing with a fresh, comfortable pair of clothes. As I walked past the wooden table again, I noticed the note that I hadn't read.

I placed down my dirty clothes and grabbed the note. I slowly unfolded it to see it was from Enid, obviously.

Wednesday,

By time your reading this, you would have seen the clothes I set out for you. I chose you two pairs of cargo pants to choose from. Right now, I'm out with Yoko and Davina at the clothing shop. I'll be back at 8AM so I won't be long. I told the principal that you felt sick and unwell to get the day off, I offered to help you out with stuff. Yoko and Davina aren't going in today either and just staying in Jericho for a bit.

-Enid

Once I finished reading the letter, I picked my clothes up again and walked out the wardrobe to put my clothes in the laundry basket. I walked over to my desk and pulled out my chair. I carefully sat down, trying not to knock anything.

As I spin in my chair, turning to begin typing my second book of vipers mystery.

Enid should be back soon and will most likely rant on about her 'amazing' day. Disgusting. She's so revolting yet her voice is so soothing... yes I am admitting her voice is soothing. It won't happen again.

Just as I escaped my prison if a mind, the door swung open. Here she is.

"Willa!" She came crying to me.

"Enid," I spun around.

"I- Ajax- I" she couldn't speak.

"What is it, Sinclair?" I tried to hide the worry in my voice.

"Ajax dumped me for some boy!" She collapsed, falling to her knees.

"That bi-" I stood up, clenching my fists.

"DONT!" she held me back, "if he likes someone else it's not his fault.."

"Fine, I can't guarantee his safety though.

A/n

Short part, did anyone else see the grim Reaper at the kings coronation? Just me? Ok. Thanks to ml: WenclairMyLife for supporting me still.

I love u all, good day/night

-ace.