Dont be so dull now, darling. (Part 3)

A/N I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW FNAF MOVIE, IVE BEEN WAITING YESRS FOR THIS!

Wednesdays pov:

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

The figure uncovered itself from the shadows, stepping inches closer to me.

They spoke, "you know what I want Addams. I know your not stupid."

"Myra," I stared at them, giving my usual deadpan look, "you won't get what you want. You cannot have me nor ever date me again. Your an imbecilic, immature, mind-player who doesn't have any meaning in life."

"Aww Willa! Don't be so dull now, darling. I'm not here to hurt you, think of it as a girlfriend to girlfriend meet-up, you know you still have feelings for me~" she crept closer, reaching her hand out and caressing my face.

"I don't like you, now leave me alone before I cut your fingers off and feed them to my variation of pets," I backed away, trying to make my way back to the dorm where Enid was.

Before I was able to leave, myra's grasp was much tighter than before and I was unable to escape. Like the world was pushing me forward and the only thing holding me back was Enid, however she was not strong enough to help me back out of this mess.

"Darling you know you love me, isn't that right?" Her voice echoed through my mind like a screaming baby in a cave, but apart of me was drawn, addicted. It was as if she was a drug I could not resist.

I couldn't speak, I forced my lips closed but words that were not from my mind escaped, "I do love you M."

I hadn't thought about what I was saying, I hadn't realised what I was going to say. It all just came flowing out. After the forced words slipped my mouth, Myra became closer. She was inching towards my body until her lips met mine. The cold embrace of her lips connected with mine, something that only ever happened years ago - back when we dated.

As our lips parted, I had no more thought. Everything that happened was not what I wanted to do, it was forced. I had no control. Just as life had slipped away, Myra fell to the floor, screaming, crying, lying in immense pain. I look up to see Yoko.

I connected myself back with my thoughts and took a grip of reality with me. Yoko had saved me? She grabbed my wrist and ran all the way back to nevermore, me following her while she still grips into my wrist. When we get back to nevermore, we make our way to Ophelia hall. I was able to hear sobbing from inside, it sounded like Enid.

Me and Yoko burst through the door as Enid was curled up on my bed sobbing. She sits up and looks at me. Her eyes glistened in the light as she saw me in the dorm. They had puffy, red circles around them, surrounding her eye from all the tears she poured.

She sprung up, leaping towards me and wrapping her arms around me. Enid's sobbing had turned into light tears, falling gently on my shoulder.

"Where have you been?" She whispered gently while she placed her head into the crook of my neck.

"I'll tell you later, for now you need to stop crying. It doesn't suit you," I gave her a quick hug back.

"I'll just go, seems your alright now Addams, and don't need saving again," Yoko chuckled as she walked out of the dorm, shutting the door behind her.

"Saving?" Enid pulled away with a confused look pasted on her face.

"Go sit on your bed or something. I'm going to get changed out of these clothes," I walked away from her, heading to my wardrobe.

"Ok!" She seemed a lot more chirpy now I was back.

Once I had finished changing, i noticed Enid sat on my bed. Doesn't she realise she has her own bed? It left a warm feeling in my stomach, like fuzzy tarantulas crawling around my stomach and feasting on my insides. Quite relaxing actually.

"So why was you gone so long and why did Yoko mention you needing to be saved?" She patted a spot on my bed next to her gesturing for me to sit down.

____timeskip /after telling Enid/____

Once I finished explaining it to enid, she didn't speak a word. Not for what felt like hours. Then eventually, she spoke.

"I-im sorry I couldn't help you!" It was obvious she was fighting tears.

"It's fine," I look over to the clock, "it's 9pm wanna watch a movie?"

"... YES!" she jumped up and down excitedly.

We sat down on my bed and Enid grabbed her laptop to play a film. We was unable to decide until I remembered a site I seen on her laptop where we can watch any upcoming movie.

"Hey you still have that site where you can watch any movie that's upcoming right?" I asked watching her slip into bed.

"Oh yeah! Oo maybe we can watch fnaf!" She giggled knowing I would like that idea.

"Ok, you lit it on then, and don't touch me through the night," I gave her a glare.

Enid put the film on and we began watching it, she screamed alot when gory/blood scenes came on. Wimp. She fell asleep about 30 minutes in so I closed her laptop and placed it on my bedside table. I layer down, switching the light off and beginning to fall asleep.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I felt a warm presence. Someone that felt really warm, I didn't feel I'm danger or harm. I didn't want to move, nor did I have the energy. So I ended up falling asleep with someone or something hugging me tightly...

A/n)

I have this video box thing that'll let me see movies like a day before they come out in cinemas but I don't have one that I can watch it whenever, so you know the drill! FNAF MOVIE NIGHT ESRLYYYYY.

take care of yourselves, ily

-ace.