Stand back, go away.

Idk if Enid is still dating Ajax in my story... I don't think she is so yh.

Enid's PoV:
I wake up in Wednesdays bed, hugging her tightly. My arm wrapped around her waist and head tucked into the crook of her neck. I jolt back, hoping she didn't notice.

As I jolt back, I fell my arm getting pulled - like it was stuck.

"Ow," I whisper quite loudly. The grasp of my arm began to grow looser.
"Sorry, Sinclair," Wednesday spoke. Was she holding my arm?
"What for?" I sit up slowly.
She turned over, "I was holding your arm."
"Oh, it's ok," I could feel my face heat up and butterflies began fluttering in my stomach.

Why do I feel like this? I'm not nervous... do I- no I can't like her, I still like Ajax... even if he likes a boy. Oh! I never found out who he likes, maybe I could find out and add it to my site!

By time I leave my thoughts, Wednesday had already left to get changed. I slip out of her bed and walk over to my wardrobe. I find my pink hoodie and some white joggers. As I look through my shirts, I see one of Wednesday black and white striped shirts. Maybe I swapped it after washing?

I pick it up and as I turn to take it over to her, i caught a swift smell of old books and vanilla. It smells just like her. My body freezes and I stand there. I try to fight it, forcing myself to hand it back. I couldn't, I gave in. I pulled my shirt off and slipped on Wednesdays shirt, catching a strong smell of old books and vanilla... quite soothing.

When I finish changing, i walk out into the main part of the dorm aiming to head to the bathroom. Before I reach the bathroom door, I see Wednesday sat on her bed, fully dressed and her hair is in perfect braids as always. HOW IS SHE ALREADY DONE? I swear this girl can do magic things.

I hurry into the bathroom and get ready, I put on some makeup to help cover my scars form the battle with Tyler. Trying not to keep Wednesday waiting, I pull the brush through my hair, ripping the knots out and sprint into the main dorm room.

"Took a while," Wednesday stood up.
"Yeah well im not as magic as you, Addams," I say chuckling as I watch her look down at her feet, she murmured something a humans hearing wouldn't hear... but I'm a werewolf.
"What else can you do then, Addams? Don't forget I can hear PERFECTLY!" I connected my vision with hers, watching her face turn into a cherry-red.
"M-maths? Yeah mathematics!" She stutters, she can be good at lying but when she's nervous, she's terrible.
"We'll discuss this later, darling," i walk in-front of her, opening the door and letting her walk out.
"Whatever, Sinclair," she huffed, speed-walking to her classes.

Wednesdays pov:
I speed-walk to my classes, avoiding Enid talking to me at any point. How could I be so stupid to forget she doesn't have human hearing and is a werewolf. Why couldn't I just say it in my head or NOT SAY IT AT ALL? God I hate this feeling, the feeling of spiders spinning a web inside of me making my face go a hot-red colour and a burning feeling. The worst part is that it only happens around Enid and is a frequent sensation.

I reach my first class: French. I don't actually need to learn French as I can already speak it but the feeling of pushing people down to a lower level than me is great.

Enid has English so we aren't in the same class but all our other classes are the same. I also take French twice a day, my mother thought it would be a great idea. I walk into my class to be greeted with an annoying voice.

"Your late... AGAIN," he scoffs.
"Mr. Sir, may I remind you that I do not care. I take this class two times a day at least be grateful I'm on time for one," I stand by the door knowing I'll be leaving to go to the-
"PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!" Knew it.