Argument? Already?

Wednesdays POV:
Enid had left to go to Yoko's dorm about 2 hours ago. With my new device Xavier brought me, Enid had messaged me saying she's on her way back.

Just as I finished my last sentence of Viper's mysteries, the door creaked open. I turned to face it to see what or who it was, and there stood Enid herself. The dreadful, colour bomb of a girl stood with a smile that goes from ear to ear, her sparkling blue eyes that reminded me of the deep sea, her multicoloured, pastel dress that went down to her knees. She was the devils creation - but the awful, kind I do not like.

"Hey Willa!" She came squealing down my ear.

I spun my chair to face her, "hello Enid."

"What ya doin'?" She peered at my papers.

"Nothing that involves you," I began pulling the papers out and placing them into my WA suitcase.

"Ugh!" She groaned as she stomped to the other side of the room, "you never tell me anything!"

"That's because it never involves you, if it would have involved you, I still wouldn't have told you because you would have known already," I stood up, now facing the Wolf girl, who is having a tantrum like a 5 year old.

"Your so rude Wednesday! Do you even tell anyone anything?" She moaned.

"For your information I-" she stopped me.

"FoR yOuR iNfOrMaTiOn' WEDNESDAY I DONT NEED YOUR ATTITUDE RIGHT NOW! IM LEAVING!" she stormed out.

She knows I hate it when she buts in half way through something I was saying. She stormed off out of the dorm. The last time me and Enid had an argument was last semester when she said "If you wanna be alone Wednesday, be alone!" Those words were on replay in my head for a few days after. We had 'made-up' but they hadn't left my mind.

As a guess, she left to Yoko's dorm again, if not then she went to rant to Ajax. I hate that boy, Ajax Ajax Ajax. That'll haunt me in my dreams... not nightmares.

I thought about visiting Yoko to see if Enid was there but I knew seeing her just after she had stormed off would most likely make the situation worse. She didn't know much about emotions but she did know when to leave people alone.

Just then, as she went to unbraid her hair, a someone knocked on her door. It couldn't have been Enid right? I went over to the door, twisted the handle, and then cracked it open slightly - just to see who it was. It was Yoko, and she didn't look happy. I opened the door a bit more and asked.

"Yoko, what brings you here?" I deadpanned.

"Enid," she simply replied.

"Come in," I knew this was going to be long so I opened the door and pointed to me bed. She walked in and took a seat on my bed. I followed behind but instead, I sat on my desk chair.

"You had another fight, didn't you?" She chuckled slightly.

"Yeah so what? She lashed out at me for no reason. If you ask me, it wasn't my fault," I tried acting like I didn't care as much about her leaving, maybe I was too obvious.

"You do care Wednesday don't deny it. Roommates always have arguments whether you think it was your fault or hers. Just apologise to her, if you don't then maybe I could get Enid to apologise as well?" She offered, standing up ready to leave.

"Whatever," I faced away from her.

She left the dorm and made her way back to Enid, ready to explain what they're going to do. I can't believe I, Wednesday Addams, is APOLOGISING! That is not my usual.

Moments later, Yoko comes back into the dorm with a sad wolf. Yoko whispered something to enid and they came and sat on my bed, while I'm still sat on my desk chair. As they sat down, Yoko whispered to Enid again.

"I thought we were here to.. apo- talk," I stared at the two.

"Sorry Wednesday," Yoko laughed looking at Enid who was now smiling slightly.

"Im sorry Willa, I didn't mean to lash out at you like that! I really am sorry," she was fighting tears while saying this.

"It's fine Enid, it wasn't your fault. I shouldn't be so closed in to myself," i looked down at the floor, fidgeting with my hands.

As I finished speaking to Enid, Yoko crept out of the room, giving the 'I know what you are..' look. She left the dorm and thing had gone with her, she slammed the door shut. I could hear her idiotic giggling as she walked down the hall.

"Willa... ca- can I hug you?" She flinched slightly while asking. We had only just made up and Enid has been very sensitive lately (or so Yoko had said) and I didn't want to hear her annoying crying again. My only option was...

"Fine," I reached my arms out allowing her to hug me. She launched herself into my arms, I had never seen her so eager to hug someone.

"Enid, that's enough, mon loup," I pulled away from her grasp.

"What does 'mon loup' mean?" She had a confused look pasted across her face.

"That is for me to know and you to find out," I smirked slightly.

Enid skipped off to her side of the room and while I got up and grabbed my things ready to sleep.

In both my chapters so far, I've done 900+ words and I'm aiming for that in every chapter. I wanted some drama in the book as I have writers block creating imp on me and that's all I could think of. They were quite dramatic with the argument ngl. Thanks to WenclairMyLife for supporting army books and reading all the chapters!

Take care, love you all.
-Ace