★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ four]彡★

Start from the beginning

Sakura caught her youngest's hesitant gaze, she gave her a big grin and a thumbs up. 

feeling a little more reassured, Sayuri slowy brought her hands up and wrapped it around his neck while her cheeks pressed on his shoulder, 

Sasuke slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, never breaking their hug, 

He gently pulled the girl onto his lap, her little legs wrapping around his waist. 

No words were exchanged, there was simply no need for that. 

'I missed you.'

'me too.'

soon the whole family joined in, the 2 youngest uchihas being hugged by their parents, 

It would be a memory that they remember forever. 

---

 After several hours of being emotional, everyone calmed down and decided to eat since it was getting pretty late. 

Unfortunately, Sayuri could not eat any of her mothers cooking for atleast the next couple of days. 

She's been on trip for a week straight and her body was slowly getting used to it, there was a chance for her to get sick if she ate normal food. 

Her menu had gone down to smooties and yogurts, if she refused that then she'd be forced to eat porridge so she kept her mouth shut.  

So she sat on the bed, her back leaning against a pillow. there was a bowl of smootie in front of her, 

(ItS StRaWbErRy WiTh pEaNuTs.) 

Sakura sat next to her bed, eating from the lunch box in her hand. 

The same goes for Sasuke and Sarada, 

The older uchiha sat on the edge of the bed whole Sarada sat on the middle in front of her sister, all comfortable with her legs crossed. 

They chatted while eating their food, it was mostly the little pinknette who was doing all the talking, others occasionally answered or added a comment. 

Soon it was time to sleep, no one was willing to leave and Sakura literally owned the place so all of them spent the night at the hospital, it wasn't the most happiest place in the world but the back pain from sleeping in a chair was all worth it.

It was late at night,