Vijay, Siyanshi

In the evening, everyone in the Nair mansion had returned from their work. They had dinner, and afterwards, Kavya put the kids to sleep. Finally, the family gathered in the living room. Siyanshi was already there, sitting on the couch, her legs trembling due to stress. However, she had made up her mind to talk to her family that day. Darsh and Veer sat beside Siyanshi, while Kavya and Samira occupied the couch next to them.

Darsh: "Okay, Siyuu, what do you want to talk about?"

Siyanshi, lost in her thoughts as she prepared a script in her mind, didn't respond. Veer shook her by the shoulders to bring her back to the present moment.

Siyanshi: "Hahh..."

Veer: "Come on, speak up."

Siyanshi: "What?"

Darsh: "Whatever you wanted to talk to us about."

Siyanshi: "Yeah."

She looked at all four of them, who were already focused on her, eager to hear what she had to say.

Siyanshi stood up and then knelt in front of Darsh and Veer, taking their hands in hers.

Siyanshi: "Bhai, Anna, actually I want to tell you... I wanted to inform you earlier, but... well, now... so, the thing is..."

Samira: "Siyuuu, what's the matter? Why are you hesitating, especially with your brothers?"

Kavya: "Just say whatever you want to share, kanna."

Siyanshi swallowed her nervousness.

Siyanshi: "Actually, Anna, there's a..."

Veer: "Who is he?"

Siyanshi looked at him in shock.

Siyanshi: "Haa?"

Darsh: "No need to be afraid, okay?" He gently caressed her face. "Tell us, who is he?"

Samira and Kavya were still confused.

Kavya: "What are you guys talking about?"

Veer: "Just say, Mumma. We are listening. Who is that lucky guy with whom our little baby sister is in love?"

Siyanshi's eyes widened, as did Kavya's and Samira's.

Samira:- what Siyanshi are you in love with??? (In an excited tone)

Kavya :- Who's that lucky guy?? (Stood up in her excitement and shock as well)

Siyanshi:- how do you guys know what I am gonna talk about...

Veer makes her sit between him and Darsh. Veer kept his hand on her while Darsh held her from her shoulder.

Darsh:- If a young girl of your age gathers all the family members and wants to talk about something really important then what else can be the topic??

Veer:- and last time you did this when you wanted to pursue an MBA and that when you wanted to go for a start up, so one thing left was your life partner.

Now, Siyanshi had tears in her eyes.

Siyanshi:- how come you guys know me so well.

Darsh:- Because we only call you Mumma but

Veer:- the reality is that you are our kid, we have raised you.

Darsh:- so we have to know everything about you Mumma. (Pulling her nose)

Siyanshi chuckled.

Kavya:- So who's that lucky guy??

Samira:- how did you meet him??