Pehli mulakaat

Ram reached the cafe before Vijay. He waited for him for a few mins and then decided to order a coffee until he arrives.
He entered the cafe and sat on a chair and simultaneously a girl sat on the chair opposite him.

Ram:- Excuse me, ma'am sat here 1st and a friend will also join me so this table is mine right now.

Girl:- ahh no no no, you must have mistaken, I sat here 1st so this table is mine.

Ram:- I said na table is mine, please find some other table for yourself.

Girl:- Ajeeb ho yaar tum, main keh rahi hu na this table is mine😒

Both of them started arguing, and none of them was ready to loose.

Vijay was entering the cafe when he collides with a girl. Both of them were rubbing their forehead.

Vijay:- I am so sorry
Siyanshi:- I am sorry

Vijay felt something after looking at her but didn't bothered much as his dream girl was all over his mind.
Both of them smiled and entered.
Siyanshi saw that Priya is arguing with someone. (Yes, the girl arguing with Ram is Priya)
Vijay saw Ram is in some argument.
Both of them approached them.

Siyanshi:- Priya, yaar kya kar Rahi hai
Priya:- siyaa😍
Priya hugged Siyanshi.

Vijay:- Ram, kya yaar kya ladki se behes(argue) kar Raha h, what's the issue??

Siyanshi:- tu ye kisse argue kar rahi hai aur kyu??

Ram, Priya together:- isne meri table le li😒😒

Vijay and Siyanshi looked at each other.

Siyanshi:- chod na we'll sit somewhere else, come.
Priya:- no, I will sit here itself.

She sat on the chair and kept her bag on the table.

Vijay:- Chod Ram, hum kahi aur baith jate hai.
Ram:- nope , ab toh main yahi baithunga.

Ram sat on the chair opposite to Priya and kept his phone on the table. They both were looking at each other with anger.

Vijay signalled Siyanshi to come with him. Both of them left their friends and sat on a different table.

Vijay:- Hi , am vijay.
Siyanshi:- hi, am Siyanshi.
Vijay:- Nice name😊
Siyanshi:- thank you, and sorry for that drama, she is not like this but idk..
Vijay:- no no I am sorry, and he is like this, stubborn guy.
Both of them giggled.
Vijay:- ahh, coffee?
Siyanshi:- umm, yeahh

Vijay ordered two coffees. Ram and Priya noticed that their friends are missing, they searched for them and reached their table.

Ram:- tu yaha mujhse Milne aaya hai, ya is arrogant ladki ki friend se.

Priya:- tu yaha mere sath aayi hai ya is stubborn ladke ke friend se.

Ram:- don't copy my dialogues.
Priya:- I'm not even interested.
They started their fight here as well.

Vijay and Siyanshi together:- Ennnoouughhhh

Siyanshi:- this is the reason I came here, why are you fighting with him just for a seat.
Vijay:- Exactly, can't you just show some courtesy and give your seat to the lady??

Ram and Priya kept quiet.

Siyanshi:- Thank you Vijay, now we'll take a leave.
Vijay:- If you don't mind, you can join us, any ways I have ordered coffee for you.

Ram and Priya:- I'm not gonna sit with her,him.

Siyanshi and Vijay:- But we will😂😂
They gave a hifi to each other and sensed some kind of a current passed through their body but they chose to ignore it.

Ram and Priya settled beside them.
Vijay ordered two more coffees.

Priya:- You seems to be a nice guy then ye akdu (arrogant) kaise tumhara dost ban gaya??
Vijay chuckled

Ram:- don't start again ok😒
Priya:- ok. Fine.

They had their coffee.
And the waiter comes with the bill, Siyanshi was about to pay the bill but vijay denied.
Siyanshi:- hey, I'll pay give it to me.
Vijay:- no need, I'll pay na.
Siyanshi:- ok fine, let's split it.
Vijay:- no it's fine I'll pay.

Ram:- now you both please don't get Started.
Vijay and Siyanshi looked at Ram and then giggled.
Siyanshi:- ok fine, but next treat will be mine , okay?
Vijay:- Done, next Sunday same time, is it ok??
Siyanshi:- Done.
All four of them smiled at each other.

Siyanshi:- It was nice meeting you guys, now we shall take a leave.
Vijay:- same here, see you soon. Bye
Siyanshi:- bye.

Siyanshi and Priya left from there.

Ram:- chal bro bata, bata kya socha tune.
Vijay:- Raat bhar uske baare me hi socha, ahh I mean mere dimaag se vo pal nhi ja Raha hai. She was so pretty, there so much of purity in her eyes, that bindi completely suit on her forehead.

Vijay was again lost in his thoughts and was praising the beauty of his dream girl. Suddenly Ram asked

Ram:- Do you love her??
Vijay:- yes (unknowingly he said yes)
Ram:- yes??
Vijay:- yess
Vijay came back to reality.

Vijay:- oh my God, oh my god I love her. He got excited and hugged Ram.
Vijay:- Ram, am in love, omg I just can't express this feeling, I just can't believe that I fell in love at 1st sight.
I LOVE HER ( vijay shouted and then realised about his surrounding)

Ram:- so, so so happy for you bro. But you said you didn't saw her face then how'll u find her???

Vijay:- I asked a nurse about her and she said her name is Sweety and I guess she is a doctor. But vo nurse apni baat Puri karti, a ward boy came n she left.

Ram:- no worries bro, we know her name and she is a doctor, that's it we'll go to that hospital and ask about her.

Vijay:- yes, let's go. (He stood up to go)
Ram:- mere bhai, Aaj Sunday, doctors bhi chutti lete h... We'll go tomorrow.
Vijay:- kya, 1 aur din wait karna hoga.
Ram:- ohho, kisi se toh ruka hi nhi ja raha.

Both of them discussed about it and left for their home.

Hope you liked this update and
Happy women's day to all the lovely ladies out ther.♥️♥️