His feelings..

Vijay and Ram came back at Vijay's place and Ram was still confused about his behaviour as for the time Vijay asked Ram to drive the car, instead of arguing with him.
They settled down the sofa.
Vijay was still lost in his thoughts with a smile on his face and Ram was observing him.

Ram:- vijay, kaha khoya h tu🙄 (vijay, where are you lost man???)

But he didn't got any response.
Ram gave a pat on his back and he came back to the reality.
Ram received a dead glare from him😒😒😒.

Ram:- what??
Vijay:- who told you to come over there and disturb us??😒
Ram:- Us??
Vijay:- Just because of you I missed her today. God knows if I'll get to see her again or not.

Vijay started hitting him, and Poor Ram was trying hard to guard himself.

Ram:- just a minute, before hitting me at least tell me the matter bro.

Vijay stopped hitting him and both of them settled in a comfortable position.

Vijay:- I saw a girl today.
Ram got over excited.

Ram:- What, who is she, what's her name, should I call her bhabhi or Anni??

Vijay:- hey , stop stop stop. I just said I saw a girl. From where this bhabhi n all came🙄

Ram:- you love her right?? Like love at 1st sight😍

Vijay:- I don't know yaar, but she reminded me of Amma. Her innocence, elegance, simplicity, kindness towards kids all these things just attracted me. I don't know what but I felt something different, something for the first time and I am not able to explain it to you.

Ram:- that's it, bro that's it. This is what we call it as love. Yes yes yess my bro got his life partner.

Ram started jumping and took vijay into a bone crushing hug.

Vijay:- but I didn't saw her face😢

Ram got a 440 volt ka shock😂.

Ram:- heyy, what🙄?? Stop your drama ha vijay😒 and tell me who's she?

Vijay:- bro, I'm serious, I didn't saw her face.. all because of you, She was wearing a mask and I was going towards her when you came and then God knows where she went.

Ram:- sorry yaar.. but you didn't saw her face and you fell in love with her???

Vijay:- when did I said that I love her??
Ram:- not you but your eyes and smile are saying something else.
Vijay:- what nonsense, how can I love someone whom I didn't met or talked, I didn't even saw her properly yaar.

Ram:- that's love at first sight bro.
Vijay:- I don't think so
Ram:- then why are so upset that you didn't got a chance to meet her??

Vijay didn't have any answer of his questions.

Ram:- well, think about it we'll discuss it tomorrow okay?
Now I'll take a leave, bye.
Vijay:- Bye, take care.

Ram left, and Vijay was all thinking about Siyanshi and whatever Ram said. Still he looked confused.
It was the 1st time that he was not able to understand his own feelings.
He slept thinking and wondering about whatever happened today.

Siyanshi's side:-

Siyanshi was hell tired and was lying on her bed.
She was happy that everything went well today. She was going to sleep when her phone started ringing. She saw the name flashing on her phone screen and a smile appeared on her face. She picked up the call with so much oh Excitement.

Siyanshi:- just tell me that you are back😁😁
Person:- yessss, I AM back.
Siyanshi:- omggg, I can't tell you how much I missed you Priya(her bestie and assistant at work)
Priya:- Mee too siyuu.. let's meet tomorrow at Della's Cafe???
Siyanshi:- DONE, DONE,DONE.😁😁.
She hunged up the call and slept.

Vijay's side:-

She was coming towards her, he was staring at her. She came near him, he was lost in her beautiful eyes, she placed her palm on his cheek, he closed his eyes and felt her touch and....

His alarm clock rings😂 and he woke up with a jerk.

Vijay:- what was that🙄 why I was dreaming about her?? And why it felt so good?? Was Ram right? Am I really in love with her?? But how's that possible??

He started asking multiple questions to himself just then his phone rang.

Vijay:- Hello
Ram:- so what's the final result???
Vijay:- result?? Of what??
Ram:- c'mon yaar, I'm talking about your love.
Vijay:- Ahh Idk I mean I think...

Vijay was hell confused and Ram sensed that.

Ram:- ok fine, let's meet at the cafe and then discuss. Okay??
Vijay :- okay

He got down from the bed and straight went to the washroom to get ready.

Siyanshi's side :-

She woke up early today as she had to meet her best friend after a month.
She chose to wear a black jeans, black top paired with a long white printed shrug along with the contrasting jwelleries.

She took her car keys, informed Samira that she's going to meet Priya and left.

Author's note:-
Please comment if I can use hindi or not.