Sweety

Vijay's phone rang and he woke up with a jerk. His head was spinning, he rubs his forehead.

Vijay:- oh god this headache is terrible.

Then he observed his surrounding and found himself in his room.

Vijay:- How did I came here?? I was at Siyanshi's Holi party then here how??

He got up and came out in the living area, still not able to walk properly due to headache.
He saw Ram and Priya sleeping on the couch and then his eyes traveled to Siyanshi who was sleeping opposite Ram and Priya.

He smiled looking at her innocent face, and was walking towards her, he was so lost in her that he forgot about his headache.

Suddenly he came across a step and falters, and a flower vase fell down and broke due to which Priya and Siyanshi woke up.

Priya couldn't get up as Ram was sleeping on her lap.
Siyanshi came to Vijay and asked him if he is fine not.

Vijay:- Yep, I'm fine but this headache.

Siyanshi helped him to sit on the couch and goes to kitchen to get some lemon water for both of them. She was preparing the lemon water, till then Priya woke up Ram. Even he was having a bad headache.

Siyanshi came with two glass of lemon water and gave it to both of them.

Vijay:- Thanks

Siyanshi sat beside Vijay.
Vijay and Ram immediately gulped the water.
Siyanshi and Priya were glaring at Ram.

Ram:- What??
Vijay:- can anyone please tell me , what happened, how I'm here?? And why I don't remember anything???

Siyanshi felt a bid sad when he said that he don't remember anything.

Siyanshi:- That means he don't remember what was about to happen in the room? (In her mind)

Priya:- You said that your Bhang idea is for Siyanshi and Vijay, then please explain me why you had BHANG? (Asking Ram)

Vijay:- What (in shock) you made me drink bhang??

Siyanshi understood that he planned this for her and Vijay but still she didn't liked it as she don't want to start any relationship in a intoxicated state.

Priya:- why you had BHANG??

Ram:- Because I got excited when Siyanshi told me that...

Siyanshi looked at him in shock as she thought that he will disclose everything in front of Vijay, but he understood that she wants to confess by herself and he changed the topic.

Ram:- Because she told me that, my cabin is almost ready just the way I wanted.

Vijay:- That's it, that's the reason you had BHANG???
Ram:- yess

Priya:- How silly (glaring at him).

Vijay:- and you wanted me and Siyanshi to have bhang??

Ram was out of words but somehow managed the situation.

Ram:- Just for Fun.

Vijay and Priya were still not convinced by his answer. He just excused himself and ran to washroom.

Priya went to Kitchen to have some water.

Here Siyanshi and Vijay were alone in the living room and Vijay rests his head on the headrest as he was still having headache.

Siyanshi was confused whether she should ask him about Sweety or not, but she don't want to have any negative thought in her mind so she thought to ask him.