Friendship

The next day Vijay reached the Academy along with Ram. Siyanshi has texted him the address which was nearby to her office. Vijay parked the car and stepped out.
Vijay:- I still don't understand tu mere sath kyu aaya hai when you have a lot of work to do.
Ram:- c'mon bro I'm here to accompany you

Vijay:- jo maine mangi bhi nahi

Both of them reached the reception and asked for Siyanshi and the receptionist guided them to the practice room.

They reached the practice room and waved at Siyanshi, she smiled.
Siyanshi:- Hi Ram, I thought only Vijay will come.
Ram:- Even he asked me the same question, tum dono ko problem kya hai main aaya toh😒
Siyanshi:- are I didn't mean that, infact I'm happy that you came after all you are my bessst frieeennd na (she lightly punched him on his biceps and stretched the word best friend)
Ram:- yes even you are my best friend (he does the same to her)
Vijay:- then what am I doing here???

Both of them laughed at him.

Siyanshi:- will you guys have something???

Ram:- I'll have coffee, Suna hai tum bahaut achchi coffee banati ho😁
Siyanshi:- yeah but who told you that???

Ram got baffled about what to answer.
Ram:- Ahh... Vo... Tum coffee banao na yaar baaki I'll tell you later.
Siyanshi:- and aap Vijay??
Vijay:- Ahh nothing thank you.

Siyanshi left to get him a coffee and Vijay was looking at him with suspicious eyes.

Ram:- What??
Vijay:- exactly what?? What's going on??
Ram:- Nothing, tu ja na practice kar na
Vijay:- Siyanshi ko aane dega??

Siyanshi came and gave him his coffee while she explained Vijay about the dance moves n everything.

Siyanshi:- so we'll be performing on 3 songs 2 Tamil and 1 Hindi.
Vijay:- okay
Siyanshi:- Shall we start??
Vijay:- yess

Both the Tamil songs were fast and energetic songs.
Siyanshi taught him the full performance and he was very quick to adapt everything.
They have been practicing together since the past 3 hours and Ram was just observing them. He felt happy seeing them together, he got very much sure that Siyanshi is perfect match for him.
Ram:- I just hope Vijay us hospital wali ladki ko bhul gaya ho... These two look so good together.
He was lost in his thoughts when Vijay snapped his fingers in front of him and he came back to reality.

Vijay:- Kya bro kidhar khoya hai?
Siyanshi:- or should I say kiske khayalo me?😂
RAM:- shut up you guys😂
Vijay:- chal let's have lunch I'm extremely hungry now and after that you are going back to office.
Ram:- okay, Siyanshi wanna join us for lunch?
Siyanshi:- yeah sure but where?
Vijay:- any nearby restaurant aur cafe.
Siyanshi:- but why, ghar se lunch nahi laate tum dono?

Ram:- we both live alone Siyu, who will cook for us.
Siyanshi:- that means daily tum bahar se khate ho??

Both of them nodded their heads in yes and Siyanshi felt pitty for them.
Siyanshi:- ok but not from now, come with me.
Vijay:- where?
Siyanshi:- just come na

All three of them entered Siyanshi's Cabin where she gave them her tiffin.

Vijay:- are no need we'll have something from outside.
Ram:- yeah exactly it's your tiffin tum Khao araam se.

Siyanshi:- I'm not asking you guys. It's an order.
Vijay:- are but
Siyanshi:- no if's and but's, vaise bhi Anni always pack extra food for me... Toh all 3 of us can have it. And stop this Roz Roz ka bahar ka khana at least jab tak I'm with you guys.

Vijay and Ram together:- Ok mumma 😂😂
Siyanshi laughed at their statement.
Siyanshi:- Shut up😂
She served the food in 3 plates.

Vijay:- After a long time I'm having ghar ka khana, it's super delicious.
Siyanshi:- ik,my Anni cooks the best food.
Ram:- I wish hume Roz Aisa khana mile

Siyanshi:- aree sure why not, just tell me what you wanna have?
Ram:- I'll have gajar ka halwa.
Siyanshi:- ok done
Vijay:- are you serious 🙄🙄 (frowning at him) she is asking... that doesn't mean hum aise kuch bhi demand kare.

Siyanshi:- toh tum mat khana😂 (Siyanshi and Ram gave a hifi and laughed at him)

Vijay:- you guys are impossible (hitting his own head)

Siyanshi and Ram together:- Thank you 😂

Vijay:- your welcome 😂 tum dono kuch zyada hi achche friends ban Gaye ho that to in just 10 days... Don't you think so???

Siyanshi, Ram:- Yeessss best of friends.
Ram:- our vibe matches na.
Vijay:- yeah both of you guys are insane. (He laughs at them)
Both Siyanshi and Ram gave him the "kachcha chaba jayenge" wala look 😜
And he understood the situation and stopped laughing. Seeing this Siyanshi and Ram started laughing.

Siyanshi:- even we both are friends 😒 don't you consider me as your friend???
Vijay:- are no no
Siyanshi:- Noo???
Vijay:- are I mean yesss.. I mean yes we are friends.

She giggled at his response.

All three of them continue with their chit chatting and laughing session till they finished their lunch.

Siyanshi:- Vijay only one song is left so if you want toh hum ye kal kar sakte hai.

Vijay:- Yeah actually I have some work, cause ye toh kar nahi Raha hai (glaring at Ram) so if you don't mind can I leave now???

Siyanshi:- sure no worries ☺️ see you tomorrow...

Vijay,Ram:- Bye
Ram:- Bye bye siyuuu (just to tease Vijay)
Siyanshi:- Bye Ram (in a extra sweet voice)
Vijay:- do one thing main jata hu you guys carry on (got irritated by their bye bye session)

Siyanshi:- good idea😂
Both of them left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slight change in the story, a slight change in the main lead's character. Now it's Rashmika Mandanna as Siyanshi Nair.

Thank you.
Let me know if you have any reviews or suggestions for my story.